Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
Title: HealthCare Sr. Implementation Program Manager
Location: Prefer Irvine, CA; may consider other US Conduent locations.
Conduent is looking for an experienced Program Manager to provide business leadership for implementing a new claims processing system for new clients. The ideal candidate must have experience in healthcare, must have experience with large project implementations and/or product lifecycle development, have a good Information Technology (IT) background and keep up-to-date with advancements in the healthcare and IT industries. Apart from education and experience, the ideal candidate will have strong management, technical, and communication skills.
* Leads the Implementation portfolio and a team of Project Managers handling them
* Leads teams through all phases of a new platform implementation/development projects
* Serves as single point of contact for the client for system and technical issues
* Provide business leadership for team of Functional Managers working on various efforts
* Will be responsible for creating and managing project management plans
* Frequently interacts with executives for status reporting and establishing strategy
* Provides direct supervision to subordinate supervisors and/or individual contributors
* Provide business leadership for Analyst teams to outline project scope and requirements
* Provide oversight for monitoring project progress, and proper reporting and documentation
* Work with IT teams, Architects, and Systems Analysts, to implement technology components
* Directs and coordinates activities related to the design, development and implementation of system enhancements and modifications
* Coordinates across multiple teams, both internal and external, to facilitate timely and quality implementations of IT initiatives, small and large
* Oversees the issue creation and resolution process
* Oversees resource utilization, time, and budget utilization
* Oversees the change management process
* Reviews and provides recommendations/approval of IT expenditures.
* All other duties as assigned.
* 10 years of experience working in a Healthcare payer system. Managed Care or Commercial Health Plans experience preferred.
* Minimum of 5 years' experience managing technical teams (including subcontractors) across multiple disciplines/functional areas
* Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office suite including MS Project, Excel, Word and power point.
* Demonstrated comprehensive experience managing the planning, developing, testing, and implementing of software application changes
* Demonstrated comprehensive experience using software development lifecycle methodologies
* Demonstrated ability to manage staff and vendor partners in a complex IT environment
* Customer service orientation
* A degree in Information Systems or Computer Science, or equivalent combination of education and experience
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
Conduent is a provider of diversified business process services with capabilities in digital processing, automation, and analytics.