RSM's National Healthcare Consulting practice is searching for Healthcare IT Integration Senior Consultant who will participate in all aspects of the systems development life cycle related to the integration of leading healthcare IT applications. This work will include defining customer requirements, system configuration, testing, training and go-live support. In addition, this role will support strategic IT projects such as IT systems assessments, software selections and roadmap development. The Integration Consultant will be part of a multi-disciplined project team and will work collaboratively with both fellow consulting and client team members.
As a member of the RSM's National Healthcare consulting practice, you will join professionals with a broad knowledge of the Healthcare industry including: financial analysis and revenue cycle management, regulatory reporting and compliance, HIPAA privacy, security and Healthcare IT.
The Healthcare IT Integration Senior Consultant will also have a basic understanding of the consulting cycle process within the healthcare industry. As a key contributor he/she will support the building of a world class healthcare practice through listening to client needs, proposal development and presentation of solutions.
This position can be based out of our RSM offices in McLean, VA - Atlanta, GA - Raleigh, NC - Tampa, FL - Miami, FL
* Implement leading packaged software solutions that have been developed to accommodate healthcare business and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business needs such as: Epic, Cerner, 3M and Cloverleaf.
* Deploy innovative healthcare industry-specific solutions
* Assess current state workflow and work with implementation team to validate proposed future state fits with overall project objectives
* Identify, assess and solve complex business integration problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
* Work interactively with clients and client team members to configure, test and validate the software application environment
* Contribute to IT systems assessments and software selection projects
* Train client personnel on new process/systems
* Travel as needed (50-75%)
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Health Information Management, or similar program
* Minimum of four years' experience with systems implementation projects and assessments
* Direct experience with implementation of software in a healthcare setting
* Prior consulting experience
* Experience with leading electronic health records systems (e.g. Epic, Cerner)
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Job ID req5659
Line of Business: Consulting Services
SubFunction: TMC BA HC
Job Type: Full Time
Req #: req5659
Location: 1861 International Drive, Suite 400, McLean, VA US
Region: Southeast Region
Job Category: Business Consulting/Technology
Employment Type: Current Openings
Degree Required: Bachelor
About Junction Solutions
Junction Solutions offers industry-specific ERP solutions and expertise for the retail and consumer goods industries.