Req ID: 56309
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Healthcare Business Analyst to join our team in Plano, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
* Provides cost effective business systems and applications analysis in support of the development and implementation of business applications.
* Includes evaluation, analysis, documentation of requirements, translation into proper system requirement specifications and configuration.
* Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both end-user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems,
applications and industry requirements.
* Conducts business process analyses, needs assessments, and preliminary cost/benefits analyses in an effort to align information technology solutions with business initiatives.
* Operates as a liaison between technical personnel and the end-users.
* Teaches end users new technology and enhancements using all appropriate communication tools.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
* Requirements Management (gathering and documenting business requirements) (5-8 years' experience)
* Agile Methodology (3-5 years' experience)
* Process Flow Diagramming - Microsoft Visio (3-5 years' experience)
* Microsoft Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote (3-5 years' experience)
Preferred Skills & Knowledge:
* Healthcare Information Security
* Identity Access Management
* Network Infrastructure
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.