OneWeb's mission is to enable Internet access for everyone, everywhere. We want to see the next generation even more connected than the last, and to create opportunities for people today to access the opportunities made possible through the Internet. To fulfill our mission, OneWeb is revolutionizing the satellite industry and building a global communications network with a constellation of Low Earth Orbit satellites that will provide connectivity to people around the world. OneWeb is creating business solutions for Broadband, Government and Cellular Backhaul. Its high speed, low latency network will offer game-changing Mobility solutions to industries that rely on global connectivity, such as Aviation, Maritime, Automotive, Trains, and more.
We have more than $3 billion invested from incredible partners including SoftBank, Qualcomm, Grupo Salinas, Airbus, Virgin, Coca-Cola and more. We have signed our first customer contracts, we have ground infrastructure in Canada, Italy, Norway with more on the way and in February of 2019, we successfully launched our first six satellites into space. OneWeb is making incredible progress toward reaching our mission and we are looking for more, very talented individuals to help make it a reality.
If building the infrastructure to connect people everywhere is something you would like to make happen, then joining OneWeb may be a great personal and career move. We can provide an intellectually challenging workplace and fast growing opportunity with a clear purpose. Come join the team that is making communication ubiquitous on a global scale.
At OneWeb, we want to make sure that our customers and partners value every single interaction with us. The GCC (Global Command & Control Center) is responsible for proactive customer experience mgmt. and e2e service mgmt., SLA mgmt. as well as stakeholder communications (external & internal) on a 24x7x365 basis.
This role will provide the highest level of customer service with a customer-focused attitude helping develop lasting customer relationships. The role shall enable 24x7x365 service management for all customer & service impacting issues providing single ownership and accountability. This shall include incident management, event management, change request management & coordination, as well as root cause analysis for all critical events.
This role involves working closely with the customer contact center to ensure smooth handover of any customer impacting issues. The candidate will also oversee and provide a holistic, rolled up status of the incident and change activities to senior management by monitoring issue resolution activities, ensuring the quality, and integrity of the information and providing consistency in content and "look and feel" across the GCC.
As the owner of day-to-day service management, this role will be responsible for handling planning and coordination of activities within the GCC and ensure resolution within the established time frames (OLAs) and customer driven SLAs'. When applicable, this role will also provide premium support for our premium customers and will be their direct contact for any OneWeb related issues. Limited travel may be required to deliver the assigned responsibilities.
* Incident Management (Trouble Ticket) including hand off to internal operations centers
* Ownership of SLA & OLA management
* Manage change requests received from customers
* Provide Account Service Manager support for premium customers/partners including point of contact for Partner NOC to OneWeb GCC integration, as required
* Provide WAR room support during emergencies and/or critical incidents, as necessary
* Manage, coordinate & evaluate handoff between Customer Service Center (CSC) and Global Command Center (GCC) to ensure all necessary customer information is available
* Ensure incidents are documented by accurately and completely recording relevant information in technical logs & trouble ticketing system, including diagnostic results, multiple product correlation, and performance information
* Drive Internal Escalations - follow escalation procedures when issues and/or impairments are not resolved in the prescribed amount of time to Global Technical Operations Center (GTOC)
* Drive Daily Status reports (outstanding issues, ageing etc.) & reviews with senior execs
* Perform daily reviews of ongoing open & closed tickets that may impact KPIs & SLAs
* Execute After Action Reviews and recommend actions for the processes, tools, and people/training based on analysis of day-to-day activities, service levels
* Regularly audit work being done & customer service being provided to ensure all service levels and standards are met and that any course corrections are carried out effectively & thoroughly
* Conduct customer satisfaction surveys & report metrics including trend analysis
* Assist with drafting of GCC processes, procedures & job aids with primary focus on incident management & change management industry best practices
* Responsible for Knowledge Management & managing the e2e KM lifecycle
* Provide employee Training & Onboarding for the service mgmt. team
* Provide quality, timely, and accurate end-to-end support for any issues within defined areas of responsibility, including but not limited to phone, email and instant message (IM) contacts
* Ensure smooth handovers between outgoing & incoming shift team members
* Coordinate troubleshooting between OneWeb and its customers/partners/UT vendors /UT Installers, which may include coordinated testing
* May be called upon to perform duties outside of normal schedule as part of the on-call rotation
* Oversee the development of Operational Support and Readiness (OS&R) deliverables to ensure the GCC is operationally ready for new products and services
* Collect, draft and deliver Event / Root Cause Analysis and/or Reasons for Outage (RFOs) and RFO summations to customers and / or corporate executives
* Create a process for tracking and reporting outage events to external agencies, e.g., federal, state, and local regulatory agencies
* Identify documentation needs, develop the Operations Support Guides and partner NOC to GCC Interface Agreements in conjunction with customers, and third-party partners (if any)
Required Skills and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree required, with a concentration in Engineering preferred.
* 10-15 yrs. of Telecom experience including 5-6 yrs. of technical lead role in multi-technology Telecom/Satellite/IT Ops (NOC/GNOC/SOC, Command Center/Managed Services)
* Willing and able to work in a 24x7x365 environment with experience in supporting high availability services in an Operations Center environment
* Excellent knowledge and experience of processes, standards, tools & technologies in the Service Management domain in a telecom setup (e.g., ITIL, VeriSM, eTOM)
* Adept in CXO engagements
* Ability to support global customer base with their geographical and time challenges
* Proven track record of successfully addressing challenging e2e service related issues through structured incident management & resolution process within the SLA boundaries
* Wide range of technology background across multiple technology stacks (Wireless, Broadband, Telecom, IT, Wide Area Networks, Enhanced Packet Core, User Terminal, etc.)
* Team player, excellent problem-solving skills, self-motivated, analytical
* Flexibility with working hours desired, i.e. at peak times or in major events/incidents
* Ability to use sound judgment while making quick decisions about complicated technical issues
* Ability to accomplish multiple tasks within the agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent interpersonal skills with emphasis on written and oral communication skills
OneWeb is a manufacturer of a satellites constellation intended to provide global broadband access.