Head of Financing Technologies & Enterprise Solutions
Reference : NA01006
Publication date : 05/28/2019
Company : Natixis North America
Country : United States
Region : New York
Contract : Permanent
Natixis is a French multinational financial services firm specialized in asset & wealth management, corporate & investment banking, insurance and payments. A subsidiary of Groupe BPCE, the second-largest banking group in France through its two retail banking networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d'Epargne, Natixis counts nearly 16,000 employees across 38 countries. Its clients include corporations, financial institutions, sovereign and supranational organizations, as well as the customers of Groupe BPCE's networks. Listed on the Paris stock exchange, Natixis has a solid financial base with a CET1 capital under Basel 3(1) of €11.1 billion, a Basel 3 CET1 Ratio(1) of 10.6% and quality long-term ratings (Standard & Poor's: A+ / Moody's: A1 / Fitch Ratings: A+).
(1) Based on CRR-CRD4 rules as reported on June 26, 2013, including the Danish compromise - without phase-in.
Figures as at 31 March 2019
As part of a cross-functional agile team this role plays an integral part of the innovation at the firm. The successful candidate will use a variety of technologies and frameworks to build and support enterprise web applications. As the manager of this team there would be an opportunity work with the latest technologies to directly impact productivity in our business. The candidate will need to be able to provide leadership, planning and execution, as well as continuous outreach to bring more business to the group (Education sessions, as well as marketing the groups achievements).
* Project Planning\Reporting
* Forcasting the project 3, 6, and 12 months in advance to gain sponsorship from the executive committee
* Reporting on project status to various stakeholders
* Accountable for multiple processes/functions owned by the group
* Take ownership of large scale projects
* Distribute work/tasks within the group and follow up
* Department Planning
* Facilitating/encouraging internal knowledge growth
* Semi-annual reviews with full time employess
* Evaluate the market trends and drive innovation within the team
* Encourage knowledge sharing and facilitate application design sessions
* Subject Matter Expert
* Gather, understand and analyze user requirements
* Turn these requirements into functional and technical specification documents outlining Business need(s) to be addressed
* Implement, test, release and maintain/support the software solution in line with the agreed upon specifications
* Justification of selected technologies
* Support & troubleshoot applications, databases and processes as needed
* Assist users to make the best use of the delivered technologies
* Train users, colleagues and peers as needed
* Act as an agent of change and improvement within the team (i.e.: look for weak and/or out-dated applications, databases and processes and provide optimization/replacement solutions)
* Bachelor's degree
* Minimum of 8 years of directly related experience
* Experience in financial services, specifically an international bank is highly preferred.
* Strong SharePoint 2010/2013 skills:
* OOB Features, Custom Solutions, Workflows, InfoPath Forms
* Client Side SharePoint Development (CSOM/JSOM/Etc.)
* K2 and SharePoint Apps would be pluses
* Farm Administration
* Client side frameworks, preferably AngularJS. Telerik KendoUI and Bootstrap would be pluses
* .Net development including C#, ASP.Net (MVC, REST interfaces using Web API). Entity Framework a plus.
* Database Design and SQL Development.
* Ability to apply best practices using basic Design Patterns is desirable.
* Excellent command of the English language
* Great communication and collaboration skills
* Expected to interface with Business Users for requirements analysis, training, support, etc.
* Expected to give presentations and conduct training sessions for the Business Community
* Must be a team player who is willing to teach, learn and share
* Experience with Agile Methodologies
Target Systems and Tools
* SharePoint 2010/2013/Online
* SharePoint Designer 2013, InfoPath 2013, Office 2010
* Visual Studio Professional 2013
* SQL Server 2012 R2
* Windows Server 2008 R2 and 2012 R2
* Windows 7 clients
* Subversion/Team System