Head of Corporate IT:
Hims and Hers is a health and wellness brand built to make healthcare accessible for all, regardless of gender, insurance status, or location. Since launching in November 2017, we've raised over $200MM in funding and are one of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer brands in history. Our mission is to make it easier for people to gain access to care and treatment for the conditions that impact their day-to-day lives, helping them to look better, feel better, and stay healthy.
About the job:
The Head of Corporate Information Technology will be responsible for leading a small team who will manage and maintain all of the IT systems, equipment, and services utilized internally by hims/hers employees. This will include direct employee support (desktop) in addition to managing corporate services such as Slack, G Suite, and others. We will be moving out of our co-location space in the next few months, so this person will have a huge impact in helping build out the new location and make strategic decisions on how we ensure the team has a great experience with Corporate Infrastructure. This role reports directly to the CTO of Hims/Hers and will own the Corporate IT function in its entirety.
* Implementation and device management of all network, systems, and employee equipment.
* Building a world-class corporate infrastructure coupled with great user-experience. Employees should be wowed by how awesome everything is when they join, and lament the absence of it when moving on.
* All Helpdesk functions including ticketing, break/fix and end user system deployment and updates
* Operations and management of G Suite, Slack, and other corporate systems
* Hiring, training, mentoring and retaining a highly talented support team
* Understanding and driving adherence to all relevant regulatory needs, including HIPAA, SOX, and PCI compliance.
* Greater than 10 years of senior level Information Technology experience
* In-depth of knowledge of Mac OS, and Windows based systems, and solutions networking technologies and corporate storage strategies
* Significant implementation and management experience with workforce automation tools
* Vendor management experience including selection, contracting and management of key partners
* Experienced in the delivery and management of Helpdesk functions including staffing and SLA adherence
* Ability to prioritize business requirements in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
* Exceptional customer service orientation with a focus on collaboration and flexibility when working with both external and internal stakeholders.
* Bachelor's degree or above
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you're excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Hims is a company that produces men's wellness products.