Hardware Technician (Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!)
Req #: 223764
Location: Sterling, VA US
Job Category: Engineering and Technical Support
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI
BITS, a CACI Company, offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and both of our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Learn more at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
Bit Systems, Inc, a CACI Company, is seeking a Hardware Technician for its Sterling, VA office.
What You'll Get to Do:
* Responsible for supporting logistics for global operations for Army TENCAP systems
* Provide global support for inventory tracking, labeling, shipping, RMAs, hardware repair, system installations, etc
* Provide factory support for racking, stacking, and cabling hardware, updating firmware for system production
* Provide a professional image of the organization and our customer to all the global and on-site customers that are supported by the system and project
* Adhere to all CACI policies such as timekeeping, travel accounting, compliance training, etc.
* Support the generation and submission of all logistics related documentation
* Maintain current knowledge of relevant hardware and software applications as assigned
* Participates in special projects as assigned
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Bachelors degree and at least 3 years of relevant experience or a total of 9 years of experience, 6 years of experience to substitute for a Bachelors degree and at least 3 years of relevant experience
* Working familiarity with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project and Visio
* Must be mechanically inclined
* Interpersonal skills required to work with others and communicate effectively
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Ability to work under pressure for quick-reaction projects
* Ability to work with minimal supervision
* Ability to rack, wire, connect, install and perform on-site testing of system hardware components
* Ability to support CONUS/OCONUS site surveys to assess suitability for system installations
* Ability to support CONUS/OCONUS system installations
* Must be organized
* Ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI level clearance
* Physical demands may vary depending on current tasks. Ability to stand; walk; stoop, bend, kneel, and crouch. Must be able to communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Must frequently lift and/or move up to 70 pounds.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Experience with shipping, receiving, and inventory asset tracking
* Certified for Forklift operations
* Current TS/SCI
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.