New trends and expectations are reshaping the automotive industry. Inspired by the exciting new challenges associated with this revolution, Faurecia anticipates the future of mobility developing cutting-edge solutions for smart life on board and sustainable mobility.
If you're willing to contribute and create value for tomorrow's cleaner and smarter mobility, Faurecia is the place to be."
Our Interiors Product Line is looking for an Hardware System Architect (M/F) for its Cockpit Technologies Division based in Méru (60-Parisian area).
If you are willing to join a challenging environment, trying to attract new customers, gain new market share and be at the core of a new technologies, this job is for you!
Essential responsibilities and duties :
The GTS electronics engineer designs and develops the analog and digital electronics of technobricks within the plateform team. He is also in charge of the support of product development team.. In line with the development and production skills, he is responsible for the quality and control of electronics products. It operates throughout the full development cycle.
* Participate in the detailed analysis of functional and technical needs
* Select and define the generic architecture of the reusable component (Technobrick), in conjunction with other professions (mechanics, optical, purchasing, industrialization, ...) and write the technical specifications,
* Lead technical activities for HW technobrick development (Performances, BOM and costing)
* Ensure the interfacing of the differents elements with system software,& mechanics
* Write the validation plan of the product according to the internal procedures
* Lead definition of test equipments for HW validation
* Support and perform HW review for program development
* Deploy capitalization and competencies inside company (training, guideline,…) for his perimeter
* Guide commodity purchasing to define supplier panel
* Drive technical exchange with electronic suppliers or partners
* Benchmark EE products and identify market trends
* Promote Faurecia electronics competencies internally and externally
The following competencies are needed :
* Bachelor's degree in electronics
* 10 years of experience in automotive electronic application, product development .
* Understanding of adjoining technologies effects on his/her technology domain.
* Understanding of the systems where his/her technology domain is involved.
* Strong leadership and communication skills.
* Technological curiosity.
* Design to cost approach.
* Skilled in EE schematic design and simulation system software (Matlab Simulink or similar simulation software)
* Standard PC software knowledge (MS Office, etc.) and comfortable with digital tools.
* Intercultural and open mindset, overseas experiences a plus.
* Flexibility for frequent business travel.
* Minimum bi-lingual (English required).
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.