Are you inspired by invention? Is problem solving through teamwork in your DNA? Do you like the idea of seeing how your work impacts the bigger picture? Answer yes to any of these and you'll fit right in here at Amazon Robotics. We are a smart team of doers that work passionately to apply cutting edge advances in robotics and software to solve real-world challenges that will transform our customers' experiences in ways we can't even imagine yet. We invent new improvements every day. We are Amazon Robotics and we will give you the tools and support you need to invent with us in ways that are rewarding, fulfilling and fun.
We are seeking exceptional candidates who possess a blend of technical and customer-facing skills to successfully support the Amazon Mobile-Robotic Fulfillment Systems solution. This job will require a unique combination of flexibility, troubleshooting, creativity, leadership skills, drive and ability to travel internationally. As part of this highly visible team, candidates have the opportunity to work cross-functionally with multiple global teams within Amazon to contribute to the continuous innovation of the Mobile-Robotic Fulfillment System.
A successful candidate will have a consulting aptitude, strong ownership, passion for hardware and operational troubleshooting, customer-facing skills, and a desire to work within an elite group at the leading edge of Amazon's Mobile-Robotic Fulfillment System operations
* On-site management of FC launches and expansions using the Deployment Engagement Plan and Acceptance Criteria.
* Drive the regional strategy and build strong cross-functional relationships with Fulfillment Center teams including Robotics Area Maintenance Managers, Senior Operations Management, and Facilities Management by leading biweekly SME Sessions.
* Design and implement electro-mechanical tools and fixtures to support deployed hardware and new products.
* Develop tools, dashboards, utilities, and support processes to expand diagnostic capabilities improve ergonomics, and reduce troubleshooting time.
* Conduct safety, ergonomics, and risk assessments on all tools and fixtures with cross functional teams.
* Resolve hardware performance escalations by assembling and leading the team performing closed-loop corrective action. Act as primary customer point-of-contact throughout resolution process.
* Lead Deep Dive Root Cause Analysis (RCA) processes to develop closed loop corrective actions by leveraging globally recognized systems and methodologies for problem solving.
* Use data analytics to develop predictive measures for system maintenance and support.
* Develop and improve auditing program and criteria, conduct on-site audits, and lead post-audit communications by reporting audit findings, assigning corrective actions to Facilities Leadership Teams, and ensure closure.
* Review and approve Technical Service Bulletins, training contents, and other instructional documentation. Collaborate with L&D team to develop and improve Amazon Robotics University Training modules.
* Ability and willingness to provide after-hours customer service in a call rotation.
* Ability and willingness to travel up to 50% of the time to Domestic or International sites.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.