Mavenir is purpose-built to redefine mobile network economics for Communication Service Providers (CSPs). Our innovative solutions pave the way to 5G with 100% software-based, end-to-end, Cloud Native network solutions. Leveraging industry-leading firsts in VoLTE, VoWiFi, Advanced Messaging (RCS), Multi-ID, vEPC and Cloud RAN, Mavenir accelerates network transformation for more than 250+ CSP customers in over 130 countries, serving over 50% of the world's subscribers.
Mavenir is the industry's only end-to-end, Cloud Native Network Solution Provider. Our Cloud RAN solution redefines the network architecture by virtualizing network functions in data centers instead of onsite - eliminating closed-off proprietary hardware and speeds time to market preparing operators for 5G, today. To increase our product portfolio, we are developing our own Massive MIMO radios for sub 6 GHz and mmWave for 5G.
* Impact the product development from the lowest levels of circuit design to large system design and see your contribution all the way through to high volume manufacturing
* Contribute to the product architecture, system analysis
* Product design and development of subsystems and implementation in Digital and/or RF Hardware
* System integration, Integration Testing, diagnosis and validation of various subsystems that are comprised of digital hardware, radio transceivers, and embedded and protocol software
* Understand standard and customer requirements and accordingly propose product architecture and design
* Continuously look for innovative ways to improve performance of system through optimization and new technologies
* Mentoring and providing technical leadership for the junior engineers
* Graduate in Electrical Engineering, Electronics and communication engineering, MSc degree
* Good knowledge in hardware architecture and design cycle flow
* Experience in design and development of one or more: Digital hardware, RF hardware, Antenna systems, FPGAs, DSPs, Embedded Software, Systems Simulation
* Experience/Knowledge of RTL design, development, simulation, validation
* Experience/Knowledge of schematic capture using CAD tools. Preferable Orcad.
* Experience/Strong Knowledge in high speed digital/mixed signal boards design and familiarity of SI, PI, EMI/EMC
* Experience/Knowledge in designing high-speed interfaces such as PCIe, 10G/40G Eth, CPRI, JESD204B, Aurora etc. and good knowledge at protocols
* Experience in implementation of wireless communication modules in FPGA, Digital Hardware or RF Hardware
* Experience in board bring up and good debugging skills and diagnose FPGA based subsystems
* Design experience using PLLs, Clocks, ADCs and DACs. Timing synchronization protocols like 1588, GPS added advantage
* Experience with test equipment's like DSO, MSO, Logic analyses
* Experience with regulatory compliance/certifications including radio device certification
Mavenir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a US applicant in need of special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +1-469-916-4393. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Mavenir is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes qualified applicants from around the world, regardless of their ethnicity, gender, religion, nationality, age, disability, or other legally protected status.