The Wholesale Credit (WC) team is part of the Global Banking organization within Global Banking and Markets. The primary focus of the WC Quality Assurance (QA) team is to design and execute quality assurance testing that aids the WC line of business by ensuring process and controls are functioning properly and data elements are flowing completely and accurately from input through to regulatory and management reporting.
This is a great opportunity to join the Wholesale Credit Quality Assurance (WC QA) team! We are seeking a Quality Assurance Specialist with a commercial lending background. The Quality Assurance Specialist will apply their knowledge and expertise in commercial lending to perform ongoing QA programs in support of WC. In this capacity he or she is responsible for testing, analyzing test results and trends, interacting with WC associates, reporting, communicating findings and following up on error remediation.
The QA Specialist focuses on the creation, maintenance and execution of test scripts and other specialty testing activities in the areas of automation testing, performance testing, test environments or application specialties. The QA Specialist identifies and develops ways to improve the quality, capability, or efficiency of the testing process.
This QA Specialist role will also participate in the process transformation of WC QA. WC QA is driving transformational work to identify areas that require quality assurance testing, determine the appropriate function to own the testing, design the tests, and consolidating and simplifying the reporting of test results. The role requires collaboration with other WC QA team members to drive technology and process changes through identification of business requirements.
The candidate must independently conduct assigned responsibilities within the context of the assigned programs. In addition, he or she will also be responsible for assisting their manager in addressing other key initiatives within the WC Quality Assurance team. Depending on background and experience, this may include program management responsibilities.
The position can be based in Charlotte, Jacksonville, Dallas or Alpharetta, GA.
* 3+ years of GWIM Underwriting experience required
* Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
* Risk management, process and control assessment experience
* Effective communication and ability to influence decisions to achieve desired results
* Ability to analyze problems and identify both tactical and strategic solutions to address
* Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks to meet tight deadlines
* Commercial Credit background as an Underwriter, Credit Analyst, Credit Review Officer or similar role
* Understanding of commercial credit; loan documentation, loan agreements, financial spreads, financial statements, etc.
* Self-motivated individual who can work independently and also as an engaged member of a team
* Strong oral and written communications skills
* Intermediate to advanced Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint skills
* Prior experience in reviewing credit including a role in Credit Review, Audit or other QA team; prior reporting experience.
Posting Date: 04/18/2019
Location: Jacksonville, FL, Downtown Jacksonville Office, 50 N Laura St, Alpharetta, GA, WINDWARD CONCOURSE, 1355 Windward Concourse, Charlotte, NC, ONE BANK OF AMERICA CENTER, 150 N COLLEGE ST, Dallas, TX, BANK OF AMERICA PLAZA, 901 MAIN ST, - United States
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift