A career in our Quality Management and Testing practice, within Application and Emerging Technology services, will provide you with a unique opportunity to help our clients identify and prioritise emerging technologies that can help solve their business problems. We help clients design approaches to integrate new technologies, skills, and processes so they can get the most out of their technology investment and drive business results and innovation. Our team helps organisations with enterprise wide quality management and testing of Information Technology solutions to improve quality, reduce compliance challenges, and lower delivery risk. As part of our team, you'll help with testing management, strategy development, execution, and data analysis to enhance our clients enterprise technology.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
* Train and lead staff
* Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
* Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
* Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
* Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
* Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge of and/or a direct record of success supporting Quality Assurance and Testing-based engagements, which includes the following:
* Assisting with assessments and appraising the maturity of existing test organizations against full life cycles of a defined Testing Methodology;
* Helping to implement recommendations that lead clients to a higher level of maturity and improve efficiencies;
* Assisting in engagements which may include Development Integration Testing (Component/Feature Testing), System Integration Testing (SIT), User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Production Acceptance Testing (PAT), supporting responses for proposal documents and project teams for client engagements;
* Helping to implement testing recommendations, organizational designs and other process recommendations;
* Performing Quality Assurance and Testing-related work;
* Providing technical and consulting support from Quality Assurance & Testing-related activities and functions;
* Understanding of SDLC.
Demonstrates thorough ability and/or a proven record of success with leading Quality & Assurance Testing engagements that provide clients with a program, methodology, tools and templates to capture and classify their application portfolios, analyze functional redundancies, assess performance considerations and calculate total cost of ownership, which includes thorough abilities to utilize the following: - Testing tools certification;
* SDLC methodology certification (ITIL etc.);
* Project Management (PMP) certification;
* Functional / System Testing abilities;
* Test Plan reviews and developments;
* Test Script development;
* Quality Center and other testing tools and/or testing tool certifications;
* Automation of performance metrics and technologies that support this, including Microsoft Access, Microsoft SharePoint, and Program Assessment Rating tool.
Demonstrates proven thorough abilities as a team member: understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback; providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff.
Demonstrates proven thorough abilities that include creative thinking and problem solving skills, individual initiative and the following abilities:
* Communicating in an organized and knowledgeable manner in written and verbal formats including delivering clear requests for information and communicating potential conflicts;
* Demonstrating aptitude for conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses of large and complex data;
* Leading a key workstream in an engagement(s), staying educated on current trends and assisting in the development of knowledge capital;
* Collaborating with business development teams responsible for writing and presenting proposals to prospective clients;
* Supporting practice management for a specific operation or process;
* Managing and/or contributing to project planning, engagement administration, budget management, and successful completion of engagement workstream(s);
* Professional working experience identifying and addressing client needs: building solid relationships with clients; developing an awareness of Firm services; communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor;
* Proven thorough technical skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) and Lotus Notes.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
About PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers)
PricewaterhouseCoopers offers auditing, accounting, and assurance services.