Openbank, the bank of the future, now. We are the online bank of Grupo Santander, available 24/7 and without fees for your everyday transactions. We offer a complete list of retail products, from payments to investments, always available in your mobile. Last year, we were recognized in Spain as second most valued banking brand and we achieved the best NPS score in the banging industry.
We are building the team to launch in Mexico. Love startups? Want to join a multicultural and digital team? Come join us!!!
Responsible of the international deployment of Cards Management System IT platform
* Lead the international IT programme for Cards implementation in Argentina, and eventually collaborating in other initiatives for Peru and/or Mexico
* Will be part of the Digital Core Banking transformation and coordinating actions with the rest of the product areas, i.e. Liabilities, Payments, Loans, Regulatory reporting, Accounting, API integration, etc
* High knowledgement of argentinian cards processing networks as Prisma, First Data, for both cards issuing and cards acquiring
* Experience in debit, credit, prepaid cards integration in local networks anr/or global, such as Mastercard or Visa
* Also will be valuated experience in other local schemes in both Peru and Mexico, such as VisaNet and Prosa
* Responsible to manage the end-to-end delivery programme for Cards Management System
* Lead dependences management not only with external partners such as Prisma, Mastercard, Visa, but also with internal related projects as Channels implementation, API integration, Accounting, etc.
* Deployment and coordination together with the Model Office global initiative, focused in Spanish market
* Control the programme in terms of cost, time, quality and benefits and ensuring that all project deliverables are met
* At least 5 years experience in Cards Management System and payments projects
* Knowledge of Fist Vision solution of Fist Data suite will be a plus
* Experience and ability to work in agile projects and DevSecOps methodologies and principles: scrum, continuous development, continuous integration, test driven development,
* Highly visible impact on decisions made and results delivered.
* Project / Change Manager having responsibility for planning and managing the larger and more complex long term or international projects which will significantly affect the whole organisation.
* Manage large sized multi-disciplined or highly technical teams often through others
* Proficiency in english (must have)
* International experience beyond the local country (must have)