Our goal at Quip is to build a new class of productivity tool that every person at every company enjoys using every single day. What we're looking for: an engineer with a strong focus on product, who's passionate about growth, making decisions based on data, and is excited to develop their skills in other areas.
As part of Growth, we focus on product changes to get more engaged teams using Quip. We develop hypotheses about how to increase team adoption, and we challenge ourselves to find the shortest path to validating those hypotheses. We optimize for learning by building minimum viable products, recording videos of user tests, running A/B tests, and talking with our users. We also invest heavily in tools that let us iterate and analyze data as quickly as possible. The faster that we iterate, the faster we'll learn.
We work closely with Product Managers, Designers, Customer Success, and Marketing to get a deep understanding of user engagement. We care less about "growth hacking" and more about measurably growing the product by solving real problems for our users.
What we look for
* Extraordinary software engineering talent
* Passion for understanding user behavior and making data-informed decisions
* Willingness to work cross-platform and cross-language
* Experience in design, statistics, user psychology, or writing a plus
* Passion for learning and working with others to improve yourself, the team, the product, the company
You will be taken to Salesforce's careers website, https://salesforce.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.
Quip is a company that develops a living document platform that combines docs, spreadsheets, and communication to help teams get work done.