Hewlett Packard Enterprise
GreenLake Channel Solution Architect
Are you looking for a technical gig working with leading edge technology? What if it could be with one of the most impactful IT companies in the world?
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, focused and dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
What sets us apart? Our people. Our people's relentless commitment to partner, innovate, and act. If solving the world's biggest technology challenges sounds like the right career path for you, read on.
About the GreenLake Channel Solution Architect:
HPE Pointnext is currently seeking highly qualified and motivated candidates for a position as a GreenLake Channel Solution Architect. As the GreenLake Channel Solution Architect, you will be responsible for delivering business value to partners and customers by architecting effective consumption-based IT solutions that address partners/customer's business problems, needs, and opportunities in a manner consistent with company's strategic and business goals. Position is expected to initially include 30% overnight travel, but may vary depending on the needs of the business.
In this role, you will focus on solutioning and architecting HPE GreenLake consumption-based offerings to meet customer requirements. You will have knowledge of architectural frameworks, methodologies, and tools, and understand how to apply this knowledge to successfully deliver customer projects. You will establish and maintain a professional working relationship at multiple levels both internally and within the partner/customer accounts by understanding the partner's/customer's business context and their unique situation. You will also collaborate with the account team to meet or exceed revenue, product, customer satisfaction and market share goals for assigned accounts. To learn more about HPE GreenLake, go here: https://www.hpe.com/us/en/services/it-consumption.html
You'll have the opportunity to work on the products we deliver and support, while gaining experience as a Channel Solution Architect, which can lead to future careers within HPE.
As the GreenLake Channel Solution Architect, you will:
* Architect custom solutions of project and program or operational scope, focusing on HPE GreenLake Flex Capacity, Advisory and Professional Services, and other solutions, building consumption offerings for HPE customers
* Identify key risks of the solution and propose mitigation plans
* Price the designed solution, and build price to achieve profitable and winning solutions
* Create business case to show the value of the solution proposed to the customer
* Develop and deliver sales and technical presentations for different partner and customer stakeholders for medium to large opportunities
* Collaborate effectively with the Program / Project Manager to manage regional medium to large projects as necessary; for architectures of project scope may include the technical management of customer staff assigned to implementation team
* Follow all Deal Governance and approval processes
* Assist in development and delivery of training
* Coach and mentor less experienced team members
* Contribute to the development of new company services and modifications to the methodology
* Make consistent and ongoing contributions (at least 2 per year) to the company knowledge systems
* Perform other duties as needed or assigned
HPE Pointnext: exceptional people supporting business technology in action. Pointnext is made up of talented professionals who bring the technical insight, process excellence, and resource flexibility to help customers drive business outcomes through optimization of their data centers and other technology operations. At Pointnext, we know relationships and people matter--and our people and our services create a powerhouse solution designed to solve our customers' most challenging IT problems.
Education and Experience Required -
* 5+ years' experience architecting enterprise IT solutions
* English/Spanish speaker preferred
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or compensating experience (see below)
* Without a Bachelor's (or higher level) degree, an additional 2 years' relevant experience, for a total of 7+ years
* Ability to travel internationally
Knowledge and Skills Required -
* Ability to understand the customer's business problem, need, or opportunity and to design a GreenLake solution that appropriately addresses it; able to design planning for accessibility, scalability, and availability
* Ability to lead the architectural design, development, deployment, and technical quality of medium to large business unit-level IT based solutions, and participate in the pricing of the solution designed
* Ability to provide architectural direction for multiple medium-sized projects concurrently
* Ability to build and manage long-term strategic relationships at Business Unit leader and CIO, CTO level
* Develops architecture specification deliverables that map customer business requirements into specific technology or operational recommendations
* Ability to apply business management and financial concepts, capital investment, financial modeling, and general aspects of business contracts
* Understands future technology or operational trends as they relate to and support customer business requirements, to enable fostering a "trusted advisor" relationship with customers
* Ability to write Statements of Work (SOW) for medium to large business unit level solutions that span multiple technologies or operational areas
* Ability to successfully collaborate with and work on project teams (individual success will be defined by how the organization works as a team, including resource and skill sharing across the organization)
* Ability to strategically position the company offering against the competition
* Ability to articulate technical or operational problems or issues into understandable business terms
* Able to design and effectively present high-impact messages to partner/customer senior-level management
We offer -
* A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
* Diverse and dynamic work environment
* Work-life balance and support for career development
* An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let's stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
About Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Hewlett Packard Enterprise operates as a technology company.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise