Produce high quality graphic designs from concept to execution, including those for desktop, web and mobile devices. Products support Army organization strategic messaging. Products required of highest quality and are reviewed at 4 star General officer level.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential functions)
* Produce high quality graphic designs from concept to execution, including those for desktop, web, and mobile devices*
* Specialize in one or more areas of graphics design, such as user experience (UX) design, user interface (UI) design, visual design, interaction design, user research and analysis, and product development*
* Work with design, product, research and engineering teams to maintain design consistency and coherence across the product as appropriate*
* Create and develop design frames, prototypes, layouts, and specifications as needed*
* Explore many different approaches to solving specific user problems - understands when to deploy logic, creativity, and "out-of-the-box" thinking*
* May do minimal coding and work with the latest development platforms
* May interview users, observe behavior, and conduct tests to determine which design option best satisfies user needs
* May conduct field research, study detailed analytics, and provide information back to stakeholders
* May communicate scenarios, end-to-end experiences, models, and designs to stakeholders in a formal presentation
At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with opportunity and be a part of our "Family of Professionals!" Learn about our employee-centric culture and benefits here.
* Bachelor's degree in Graphics Design, Digital Arts, or related field, or the equivalent experience
* Minimum of 8 years work related experience required
* Must be able to obtain and maintain a secret security clearance
* Strong visual design skills and intuitive abilities as well as problem-solving skills
* Attention to detail and ability to prioritize projects, communicate progress, and deliver on time
* Active TS/SCI security clearance
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.