Provides technical/management leadership on cyber related activities associated with the GPS Program. Establishes goals and plans that meet project objectives. Has commercial industry, financial or health cybersecurity experience, penetration testing and cyber risk assessment expert technical knowledge.
Will perform the following tasks:
* Determines enterprise information assurance and security standards.
* Develops and implements information assurance/security standards and procedures.
* Coordinates, develops, and evaluates security programs for an organization. Recommends information assurance/security solutions to support customers' requirements.
* Assists the customer in satisfying information assurance/cybersecurity requirements based upon the analysis of policy, regulations, user requirements and resource demands.
* Applies cybersecurity risk management knowledge and expertise of government and commercial best practices to government systems.
* Performs cybersecurity risk analysis of design requirements, contract language and provides recommendations for the development of security features for ground and space systems within the GPS architectures.
* Performs vulnerability/risk analyses of computer systems and applications during all phases of the system development life cycle.
* Develops and documents cybersecurity framework processes to improve the GPS Enterprise Cybersecurity program.
* Supports the GPS Enterprise Cyber IPT administration with meeting agenda, briefings, distribution and minutes (j) Develops Responsibility, Authority and Accountability matrices to support management of cybersecurity risk reduction activities
* Develops short and long term goals, key activities and metrics to improve leadership communication and awareness of Cybersecurity activities for the enterprise.
* Works with the SE&I contractor to manage the GP Enterprise Cybersecurity Roadmap and Work Plan, Cyber Integrated Master Schedule (IMS), GPS Cyber Risk Management Plan, Cyber Risk Assessment Schedule and relevant Cyber Metrics.
* Supports GPS Enterprise Cyber Risk Assessments with planning activities, technical assessments and administrative tasks.
* Supports the customer in developing the Cyber Threat Improvement Plan.
* Supports the assessment and evaluation of: GPS Defensive Cyber Operations\Computer Network Defense Service Provider (CNDSP) capability implementation.
* Coordinates Cybersecurity efforts among the GPS Enterprise.
A Bachelor degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field and a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience. Prior Air Force Space Systems IA experience including Requirements, Cyber Risk Assessment, Cyber Intel collection, Risk Management Framework. DIACAP, DITSCAP, STIG application, ST&E, IAVM, POAM, IATT and IATO
Required Clearance: DoD Top Secret/SCI
Desired: MS in Computer Science/Cybersecurity; Industry Certifications to include CISSP, Certified Ethical Hacker, CISA, CISM, IASE
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Job ID 1921771 Date posted 06/14/2019
AT&T is a provider of telecommunications, media, entertainment, and technology services for consumers, content creators, distributors, and advertisers.