SAIC is seeking a DOORS Analyst to join our team of diverse GPS Systems Engineering and Integration (SE&I) team. The GPS SE&I Team provides specialized engineering, analysis, operations support, and subject matter expertise to the SMC/GP Directorate and other GPS customers. The team also provides systems engineering and analysis services to include system development, requirements engineering, enterprise and system architecture, acquisition, testing, operations, and sustainment support for existing and new capabilities. Team members also provide an enterprise perspective for identification and review of risks and risk mitigation plans and work to institutionalize systems engineering best practices across the SMC/GP Directorate organization. Major duties of the position include:
* Performing DOORS advanced administrator functions, to include:
* Managing accounts with multiple levels of user permissions
* Controlling and limiting access to source-selection sensitive and proprietary data
* Installing and maintaining server and user software
* Improvement of processes/procedures/automation for data surety and backup/restore of DOORS data
* Interface with engineers to resolve DOORS issues under the direction of the DOORS team lead.
* Import and export documents in DOORS to other applications (MS Word, MS Excel, and Rational Publishing Engine)
* Support the training of engineers on DOORS best practices and processes
* Developing acquisition-related briefings, plans, papers, and other documentation in support of SMC/GP decision making.
* Collaborating with prime contractors, other support contractors, government civilians, and members of the U.S. Air Force.
* Bachelor's Degree with 3+ years of working experience.
* Ability to obtain a Secret clearance
* Experience developing custom reports and data exports for DOORS
* Experience administering DOORS for multiple users
* Experience managing OLE objects using DOORS
* Flexibility to adapt and excel when presented new challenges Possesses understanding of DOORS capabilities, DXL, and potential implementations.
* Experience writing and delivering technical documents and briefings.
* Experienced C++ developer and/or coding with DXL scripts to automate routine DOORS reports and functions
* Active Secret Clearance
* Experience administering accounts, and developing customized queries and synchronization scripts
* Experience using DOORS Rational Publishing Engine or similar tools to create final documents
* Experience training users in custom application extensions
* GPS experience highly desirable.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability