You are looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we are dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that is when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here's your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
Manages technical expertise in developing, deploying, and managing informational technology security services solutions exclusively to Federal Government clients on a fee-for-service or billable hours basis.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
* Manages all phases of information systems/networks security program that involves access to computers and computerized data enabling company to meet contractual requirements for networks security.Develops regular audits to ensure that systems are being operated securely, and information systems security policies and procedures are being implemented as defined in security plans.
* Develops investigations of computer security violations and incidents, reporting as necessary to management.
* Advises on queries and requests for computer security information and reports. Develops, tests, and operates firewalls, intrusion detection systems, enterprise anti-virus systems and software deployment tools.
* Safeguards the network against unauthorized infiltration, modification, destruction or disclosure.
* Researches, evaluates, tests, recommends, communicates and implements new security software or devices.
* Implements, enforces, communicates and develops security policies or plans for data, software applications, hardware, and telecommunications.
* Develops materials for computer security education/awareness programs. Consults with management regarding the negative impact on the business caused by theft, destruction, alteration or denial of access to information.
* Recommends to clients on information assurance engineering standards, implementation dependencies, and changing information assurance related technologies.
* Directs information assurance project management, technical security staff oversight, and development of mission-critical technical documents.
* Manages planning and assigning personnel for certain projects. Recommends changes in procedures.
Education: Typically requires a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent experience.
Experience: Typically requires a minimum of eight years experience in developing and implementing Intrusion Detection Systems and firewalls.
You will earn an amazing benefits package including:
* Employee discounts and perks
* Paid time off
* Learning and development opportunities to help you along your career path
* Tuition aid
* 401(k) savings plan
* Medical, dental, and vision coverage and MORE
AT&T is leading the way to the future - for customers, businesses and the industry. We are developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. With a network that covers 225 countries, including more than 120 million customers, we would say we are well on our way. Together, we have built a premier integrated communications company and an amazing place to work and grow. Team up with industry innovators every time you walk into work, building the world you always imagined.
So what do you say? Let us do great things together.
Apply now and in case your email filter does not recognize us, please keep an eye on SPAM and junk folders so you do not miss a message.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Job ID 1933402-1 Date posted 07/02/2019
AT&T is a provider of telecommunications, media, entertainment, and technology services for consumers, content creators, distributors, and advertisers.