Are you a technology leader who can transform how Enterprises use the Cloud? Are you interested in leading a team focused on Google Cloud Platform architecture in helping customers pivot their existing data center solutions to GCP? If so, we'd love to hear from you! Redapt is looking for an experienced Google Cloud Architect with experience in infrastructure, security and disaster recovery solutions.
Cloud Focus: GCP - IaaS, Network, Backup/DR and Security
* Be a trusted technical adviser to customers and solve complex Cloud Infrastructure and Networking challenges.
* Create and deliver best practices recommendations,
* Lead requirements gathering, analysis and solution development for GCP cloud-based solutions
* Architect, design and implement plans for deploying complex application workloads on GCP
* Architect highly available, backup, and disaster recovery solutions
* Partner with project teams, functional architects, systems specialists and other technical resources from Redapt and our customers
* Lead projects, remotely, in a hands-on role driving GCP cloud migration/adoption from inception to production
* Mentor and provide technical oversight and guidance to implementation teams while working in a coordinated manner to deliver and deploy the designed architecture
* Provide GCP technical expertise for POCs, drafting RFP responses, SOW creation etc., in support of the overall sales life-cycle and consulting engagement process
* Provide Cloud/GCP thought leadership through publications and speaking engagements as needed
* Create reference architectures, pre-sales, and technical collateral
* Support the development and growth of Redapt Modern Data Center Practice
Experience and Skills:
* Implementation experience with identity management and networking segmentation in GCP across multiple VPC networks and multiple projects
* Experience leading large-scale network migrations to GCP (i.e. Google Cloud Load Balancing, DNS, Interconnect, CDN, Compute, Networking, Storage, DR, Security, Monitoring, etc.)
* Experience with establishing technical strategy and architecture at an enterprise level
* Experience in scalable networking design including high availability, redundancy, fail-over and load balancing.
* Hands-on experience with one or more third-party networking products.
* Understanding of networking protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP/S and
* Understanding of network security design including segmentation, encryption, logging and monitoring.
* Understanding network topologies, load balancing and segmentation
* Assessment and demonstration of new technologies; capacity planning; performance tuning
* Experience leading GCP Cloud project delivery, i.e. responsible for:
* Project deliverables
* Technical and architecture oversight
* Project delivery approach
* Delivery performance - working with delivery and PM teams
* Excellent communication, presentation, and leadership skills
* Experience leading and working with diverse geographically distributed teams
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
* Strong expertise in GCP services (i.e. Cloud Services Platform, Google Kubernetes Engine, Compute Engine, Cloud Interconnect)
* Google Cloud Certified - Professional Cloud Architect or experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or Certifications - AWS Certified Solutions Architect, AWS Certified DevOps Engineer
* Knowledge of Security, Identity and Access Management (IAM), Key Management, Access Controls and Security Protocols, Network routing, Firewalls, ACL's, cloud IaaS components on GCP
* Develop enterprise cloud guidelines and automation
* Design and Implement IaaS and PaaS solutions
* Automate provisioning of networks and access (Organization, Routes/Firewalls, IAM, Policy)
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Information Systems or related field, or equivalent experience
Remote United States position (work from home).
About Redapt Inc
We just really love IT! Data Center Infrastructure & Cloud Engineering Services.