Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
UnitedHealthcare Global is looking for a Global Transaction Support Specialist. In addition to daily review of vendor fallout documents, client reporting and occasional need to support with production tasks, the candidate would be responsible for quality reporting, analysis and audits, and for assistance in developing plans and programs to support the UHCG claims team.
No two days are ever the same, so if you are up for a challenge, enjoy problem-solving, and feel at ease in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, we'd like to hear from you!
* Training of new hires.
* Reviewing escalated issues for appropriate handling.
* Updating SOPs.
* Managing the team's SharePoint site.
* High School Diploma / GED or higher
* Must be available to work an 8-hour shift Monday - Friday starting between the hours of 6:00am - 8:00am CST, with the flexibility to work overtime and weekends as needed
* Ability to create, copy, edit, send, and save within Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, and Microsoft PowerPoint
* Ability to create spreadsheets, VLOOKUP, pivot tables, formulas, and report analysis within Microsoft Excel
* Prior medical records retrieval experience
* MicroStrategy experience
* 1 years of experience in UNET or a similar claims processing system
* Experience with UHA Portal
* Ability to research and document issues before reporting them to IT
* Proficiency with designing and maintaining Microsoft SharePoint sites, including creating workflows
* Understanding of the medical industry and / or healthcare management
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with regards to operational documentation
* Demonstrate exceptional organizational and multi-tasking abilities as well as work in a fast paced, action oriented environment
* Ability to perform detailed work with a high degree of accuracy in an ever-changing environment
* Must be able to work with a diverse group of people to accomplish customer driven goals
* Ability to remain calm in stressful situations and conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times
* Must have excellent verbal and written communication to ensure understanding on all levels of the business
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 5 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near - obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, Military families and Veterans wherever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group, Global Transaction Support Specialist, Richardson, TX, Telecommute, UNET, claims processing, SharePoint, reporting