Global Technology PMO Lead
Req #: 190047208
Location: Plano, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
Global Technology Program Management Office (PMO) is responsible for driving our Technology project delivery efforts to ensure we continue to evolve consistent processes, standards and skills. This group partners with the CIO aligned program managers and PMO teams to provide oversight of our Global Technology Headline Programs and Firmwide Technology Regulatory Programs. Additionally this group collaborates with the divisional CIOs and key Global Technology partners to define and implement consistent firmwide project management tools, reporting and measurement.
As an integral member of the Global Technology (GT) Program Management team, the PM Skills Lead reports to the Head of IT PMO and is responsible for defining, managing and maintaining a comprehensive Project Management and PMO learning program and Co-leading the Program Professional (P2) development program for top talent program managers across the firm.
The PM Skills Lead works with stakeholders from all GT Groups to define, prioritize, and document training execution standards (including standards definition, templates, processes, communication, and training, etc.).
* Improve the Global Technology PM training and education strategy, oversee its implementation, and measure its outcome to improve GT Project Management effectiveness
* Drive PM skills quality and consistency (methodology, materials, delivery, measurement) that will ultimately enhance employees' performance, productivity and quality of work
* Technology Co-Lead for the P2 Program partnering with the Business Co-Lead
* Develop and deliver training content for the P2 program ensuring relevance with corporate and industry standards
* Provide vision for the P2 program including all content, locations, and the Community of Practice
* Working with the CAO Learning Group to ensure compliance with corporate training standards and to leverage standard training tools and frameworks when possible
* Responsible for on-going evaluation and monitoring PM training needs within Global Technology
* Responsible for establishing PM training standards that can be executed consistently across the Global technology organization
* Identify, assess, and advise management on future and existing PM training needs
* Monitor and evaluate PM training program's effectiveness, success and return periodically and report on them
* Develop and deploy a wide variety of training methods as needed for new and existing project managers
* Reuse PM training content (materials and resources) as appropriate and where possible
* Develop and maintain a centralized repository of the PM training materials
* Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
* Provide PM training to internal resources and develop train the trainer programs
* Identifying training, mentoring and evaluating qualified instructors
* Working closely with the PMO Standards Lead to align GT training curriculum with PMO standards and industry best practices
* Build solid cross-functional relationships.
* Other duties as assigned by the GT PMO Lead
* 10+ years of Program Management in a complex technology environment
* Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
* Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc.)
* Excellent communication and partnership skills
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Strong skills in Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint
* Understanding of IT Development Process / Lifecycle
* Able to work effectively at Managing Director and Executive Director levels
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 15 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.