Global Technology Communications Analyst
Req #: 190055405
Location: New York, NY, US
Job Category: Marketing/Communications
About Corporate Firmwide Employee Communications
Corporate Firmwide Employee Communications is an integral function at JPMorgan Chase, which focuses on reinforcing the firm's culture and keeping employees informed about its priorities and diverse businesses. Members of the team serve as trusted advisors to the firm's senior leaders and other communications managers across the company. The team oversees a variety of engagement channels and tools, including the corporate intranet (Company Home), firmwide employee newspaper (Ink), digital signage, Targeted Email (the firm's broadcast email tool), internal exhibits, learning sessions, and large and small employee meetings.
This candidate will primarily support communications for the Global Technology organization at JPMorgan Chase - and will report to the head of Global Technology Communications.
Global Technology is on a journey to transform the way it works and to accelerate the delivery of innovation and change. Our GT Vision strategy is the roadmap for this body of work and is focused on bringing change that creates value for our businesses - making it quicker, easier and cheaper for customers and clients to do business with JPMorgan Chase. As a member of the Global Technology (GT) Communications team, the candidate will have two primary areas of responsibility: 1) Coordination and distribution of Global Technology-wide employee email messages using the Targeted Email system, and as needed, the coordination and distribution of other business and employee email for various corporate functions supported by the Corporate Communications team; 2) Management of and planning for senior leader internal events and employee events.
The ideal candidate is interested in technology. Primary responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Manage the distribution of and weekly calendar of internal emails to large volumes of Global Technology employees and being sent by GT's Operating Committee.
* Manage email "air traffic control" and the pacing of distributions.
* Maintain distribution lists that reflect the current organization structures. Stay current on organization changes to update targeted lists accordingly.
* Proofread, and in some cases draft, email messages prior to distributing them.
* Produce web-version of GT email publications such as the biweekly newsletter
* Execute and track message distributions.
* Manage event logistics for senior executive and employee events and site visits, including scheduling, booking rooms, AV requirements, invitations, catering, RSVP tracking, transportation, attendance summaries, etc.
* Leverage the firm's collaboration tools to support and supplement in-person events and meetings.
* Leverage Confirmit tool for registration and follow-up surveys, as appropriate.
* Maintain master events calendar.
* Provide on the ground event support.
* Minimum of 3 years professional experience required. Communications, PR and/or event management experience a plus.
* Strong writing skills - interest in growing and developing in this area. Experience drafting and editing business messages is a plus.
* Demonstrated experience working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
* Outstanding interpersonal skills - experience working with senior executives and/or clients. Ability to partner effectively with other colleagues.
* Superb execution and organizational skills; strong attention to detail is a must.
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.