What You'll Do
The role will lead the quality and post-sales avoidance programs for the global SE Organization.
Critical success factors include partnering with Senior Sales/SE leadership, cross-organizational senior leadership, engineering and other functional organizations both within Cisco to ensure successful needs and gap analysis, planning and delivering information and actions. In addition, you have a recognized track record for strategic thinking, dot-connecting as well as drive to execute and bias toward action. You are able to think creatively to address complex problems and effectively work through nuanced issues. You are not afraid to address conflict and work successfully through it graciously and respectfully with your stakeholders and colleagues as you work toward common goals.
This exciting role provides exposure to many aspects of the global Systems Engineering/Sales business. Key functional responsibilities include partnering with Customer Experience, Product Management, Engineering, Supply Chain and Region/Segment leadership to remove barriers and maximize sellers' focus and time. You must be a people, customer, and industry-focused leader with overarching knowledge of Cisco (e.g. architectures, services, programs, etc.), partners, the market, and the industry.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Define gaps in information and/or knowledge around Quality. Develop a strategy and plan to remove barriers and gather from and provide information to relevant stakeholders.
* Work closely with members of GSE organization to understand the hurdles, barriers and challenges around Quality. Provide information and pathways to successfully navigate challenging situations.
* Communicate clearly and effectively the needs to ensure right placement of ownership, responsibility and accountability.
* Engage with stakeholders across the corporation at all level to drive visibility and action plans around Quality issues.
* Interlock with cross-functional teams in Engineering, Customer Experience, Product Management and other organizations to provide requirements, agree on metrics for success and drive accountability of delivery
* Create program plans to provide clarity of progress, governance and oversight, as well as definition and agreement of metrics and KPIs
* Drive quarterly reviews including progress to date and attainment of metrics and KPIs, overseeing quality outcomes for each program
* Keep our culture alive and reinforce behaviors that support our SE culture
* Effective communications with Senior SE and cross-functional Leadership to provide status updates, progress reports and quarterly readouts
Who You Are
* BS/BA (EE/CS) or equivalent
* 7+ years related technical sales industry experience
* Experience in cross-functional program leadership
* Experience working through and with others
* Experience working in large, complex organizations. Including matrix organizations
* Proven success and a record of high performance and strong leadership skills.
* Experience working across culturally diverse teams
* Superior collaboration and facilitation skills. Validated ability to influence and lead outside of the organization and across roles and functions.
* Strong analytical skills, ability to build viable solutions, innovation.
* Ability to engage with and relate to Systems Engineers and Systems Engineering senior leadership, as well as cross-functional organizations
* Strong influencing and negotiating skills
* Ability to provide order, direction and guidance under pressure/chaos.
Cisco is a global company that designs and sells a broad range of technologies across networking, security, collaboration, applications, and the cloud.