Why you'll love Cisco
You will change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything imaginable, from entertainment, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, smart cities, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that means we will take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have world impact.
What You'll Do
We are looking for Global Systems Engineer for our Enterprise team to support the Bank of America in the New York area. In this role, you will partner with our Enterprise account team in a pre-sales technical role. Primary responsibilities include setting up demonstrations, explaining features and benefits to customers and crafting and configuring products and services to meet specific customer business needs and objectives. Actively participate as a specialist and provides consultative support in their area of specialization to other Systems Engineers.
* You will establish and maintain customer relationships at the executive / business decision maker level.
* You will develop & present compelling business cases to customers, maintain expert-level knowledge of all elements of the business case, including the drivers of cost, benefit and risk.
* You will partner closely with Engineers/Architects to align the technology architecture to the customer's desired business outcome and ensure customer success by orchestrating resources to assist the customer in realizing the full value of their technology investment.
* You will share detailed execution plans and progress with field leadership and account teams.
* You will enhance Cisco's solution portfolio over time, focused around key customer requirements and aligned with Cisco products and solutions.
* Engage, advise and mentor sales teams on Customer Experience imperatives and business value based consultative selling approaches
Who You'll Work With
We are one winning team effectively facilitating initiatives with multi-functional teams. Customer Relationships and Leading Innovation by building customer relationships inside and outside of IT that challenge them to see their business differently. Building Winning Capability within Cisco by contributing to the long-term success of Cisco through the sharing of methodologies and becoming engaged in mentorship activities. Consistently striving to improve and reinvent yourself. This role allows flexibility, customer engagement, groundbreaking technology and career mobility.
Who You Are
* You have an excellent solution selling skills with deep knowledge of Cisco solutions and products. You are a good listener that will address customer's challenges and requirements.
* You have self-management skills to drive our business, and you are a team player.
* You have project management and CxO-level relationship experience
* You have the strong ability to Influence internal and external resources and to collaborate with multiple account sellers
* You are flexible to set goals and priorities between organizations
* You represent the Region to Corporate and Sales Leadership
* You are able to demonstrate value to the team and be seen as a Go To person for top issues
* You excel at prioritizing issues based on business impact and collaborate with Operation Management team and extended team to solve issues
Our minimum requirements for this role:
* 5+ years in systems engineering or architecture (pre and post sales)
* Cisco certifications CCNA, CCNP - CCIE is preferred
* Strong verbal and written communications skills
* BS in Computer Science or equivalent - Masters in Business Administration is preferred
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
* We connect everything - people, process, data and things - and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
* We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more - from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an equal opportunity employer.
Cisco is a global company that designs and sells a broad range of technologies across networking, security, collaboration, applications, and the cloud.