Global Supplier Services - PMO Information Management - Associate
Req #: 190062149
Location: Plano, TX, US
Job Category: Project Management
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
The position available is for a full-time PMO Information Management Associate, directly reporting to the Executive Director of PMO who supports the strategy, planning and project portfolio management for Global Supplier Services, Global Business Document Services and Amenity Services within the CAO organization. The portfolio includes over 90 projects that are focused on business process improvement, regulatory compliance, firmwide and business strategies, and technology infrastructure.
As a key member of the PMO team, the PMO Information Management Associate will be responsible for the intake, tracking, management, maintenance and archival of all project and portfolio-level information, documents, and data across the project lifecycle; management of the central PMO database/ SharePoint site including home page, team site and new project-specific pages; new demand intake and tracking; new project onboarding and set-up, PMO IDs, User access and distribution lists; and partnering with the business and technology project managers to ensure all required project information is accurate, timely, aligned and recorded. The PMO Information Management Associate will be responsible for developing and tracking project specific and portfolio-wide project status and prepare PMO dashboards, reports and presentations. In addition, the candidate will be responsible for budget tracking, portfolio valuation scorecards and all compliance to all documentation standards.
* Setup and management of new demand intake and tracking
* Onboarding of approved projects, assignment of PMO IDs and creation of new project pages in PMO SharePoint
* Partnership with business and technology project managers to ensure all project information is documented and reported in adherence with PMO governance standards
* Analysis of portfolio-wide information including project status (budget, resources, scope, schedule and overall status), project impact analysis (expected versus actual) including hard savings, customer value, and operational efficiencies
* Management of project information - accuracy, timely, recorded across the multiple entry-points leveraged for dashboard reporting at minimum each week
* Creates dashboards and reports including weekly Heatmaps, PMO summary decks and reports for senior audiences and stakeholders
* Manage the PMO SharePoint site including access and project document storage, ensuring audit-readiness for all project documentation, history and archives
* Supports automation of PMO information and reporting, where feasible.
* Manage small projects are elements of larger-scale projects
* Develop long-term strategy in PMO Portfolio application, intelligence and maintenance.
* 3+ years of professional experience of concentrated experience in finance or operations with an emphasis on data information management, analytics, and process improvement
* Bachelor's degree in business related discipline - finance or operations preferred
* Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills with a track record of execution against deliverables
* Solid organization and project management skills with demonstrated ability to manage expectations and deliver results in a fast-paced and multi-faceted environment
* Demonstrated leadership abilities with track record of driving results through cross-functional organization
* Solid understanding of project management concepts and processes
* Ability to develop, synthesize and present perspectives on key strategic and project related initiatives
* Advanced skills in SharePoint with ability to optimally leverage SharePoint for Project and portfolio-level management and reporting
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, with proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and MS Project
* Ability to work effectively with senior management and work well under pressure
* Ability to maintain composure in a fast-paced environment and prioritize projects accordingly
* Highly motivated, self-directed and exceptional written and verbal communication skills, organizational skills and relationship skills.
* Communication skills- ability to communicate succinctly and efficiently, comfortable with interacting with business owners, project managers and senior leaders
* Organizational skills- ability to handle numerous deliverables simultaneously, many with critical deadlines. Candidate must be comfortable with frequently changing priorities
* Relationship skills - ability to proactively reach out to key stakeholders and colleagues to gain trust, alignment, and provide PMO support as required.
* Ability to come up to speed quickly on new subject matter
* Be a team player who shows commitment and dedication, and can maintain a positive attitude and high level of performance on high profile/time-sensitive initiatives
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.