This position is overall responsible for defining the strategy of applications that support Marketing Automation solutions in Abbvie OUS. Among other responsibilities, the Global Solution Architect Multi-Channel sets the BTS solution strategy and partners with other BTS roles and business owners to identify and develop the acceptance criteria for the capabilities to deliver on unmet business needs. As part of his/her responsibilities, he/she is accountable for the design, development execution of any features, functionalities and services in the applications and platforms supporting Multi-Channel processes.
* Work in collaboration with BTS BRMs and Business Owners to design a vision and a roadmap for the capabilities around Multi-Channel. Support business owners in designing, shaping and harmonizing relevant capabilities. Understand and map processes to capabilities. Identify and manage risks and dependencies for the capabilities in scope.
* Influence solution roadmaps towards global standards identifying unmet business needs for their inclusion in the solution. Provide guidance to business and BTS stakeholders on investment and prioritization of projects/initiatives.
* Oversees and supports BRMs in unlocking requirements. Active member of Change Control Board. Accountable for changes to the applications/platforms meet business requirements. Guides business owners and BRMs in identifying "hidden" requirements based on process and technology knowledge
* Maintain a prioritized master list of requirements across all projects. Ensures alignment of requirements with solution roadmap. Communicate on it to BRM and business owners. Maps roadmap capabilities into releases. Understands how change in requirements can impact solution roadmap and projects.
* Create blueprints both for technology assets and services that contains the specifications for the development and operations teams. Provide guidance to development and operations teams on matching architecture blueprint to the detail solution and service designs.
* Reviews and signoff designs. Understands technical feasibility and risks. Ensures designs meet business requirements and drives optimal solutions in terms of maintenance and support.
* Tracks and communicates on roadmap delivery. Accountable to organize and communicate new solution capabilities to BTS and business stakeholders.
* Collaborates with peers across the globe to understand opportunities to leverage and share. Explains and informs business owners and BTS organization on global roadmaps.
Experience Required: :
* >5 year experience as IT system owner. Leading business analysts and developers in planning, designing and delivery of IT solutions.
* SFMC, and/or Veeva admin certified
* Cross-Functional/Cross-Company Working Experience
* Experience in creating and operating IT services (configuration management, incident mgt., problem mgt., service mgt.).
* Experience in the healthcare industry is preferred
Soft Skills Required: :
* Able to explain in business terms (processes, roles, deliverables) different alternatives to meet business requirements. Use this information to drive discussion solutions with business owners
* Able to produce design blueprints with limited input to facilitate discussions with the business and agree how business needs can be met
* Able to work in a fast-paced environment
* Able to stay updated on technology roadmaps, relevant technology players (market leaders, visionaries and challengers).
* Able to clearly articulate pros and cons of various technologies and platforms. Document and clearly communicate use cases, solutions and recommendations that best match business requirements and optimize total cost of ownership
* Able to identify if a certain requirement can be met through out of the box, configuration or customization.
* Able to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Knowledge / Education Required:
* Master or bachelor degree in science, engineering or technology.
* Certifications on project management and/or ITIL.
* AbbVie is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer: At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
* Significant Work Activities and Conditions: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
* Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
* Job Type: Experienced
* Schedule: Full-time
AbbVie is a pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, and markets both biopharmaceuticals and small molecule drugs.