This position is responsible for providing first and second level support to end users and their devices. The position also provides system level support multi-user operating systems, hardware and software tools, including installation, configuration, maintenance, and offer specialized technical support for specific aspects of the network.
* Troubleshoot complex problems and provide complete solutions to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
* Support all areas of IS&T on technical improvements/changes
* Create Self-help documentation for end users; Prepare needed documentation to use and support Desktop operational software tools, hardware and system software
* Work ticket and call queue with speed and thoroughness by analyzing issues, providing quick resolution and thorough documentation of resolution within the ticket,
* Must be able to work well with fellow associates which includes being an integral part of their immediate site team as well as the all members of the Global IT team.
* Coordinate with other team members and/or departments to solve problems, support and coordinate the implementation of new systems.
* Provide strong motivation and excel in training abilities, help other associates with complicated issues and perform 'Roaming' tasks with efficiency, diplomacy, tact and professionalism
* Rotational On-Call (24/7) Duties
* Pro-active technical support for IS&T entities
* Promote knowledge transfer to influence change and strengthen the team's performance
* Adhere to defined SLA's to meet customer satisfaction
* Coordinate with corporate resources to reduce incidents and improve environment functionality
* Serve as a technical resource and role model to all colleagues within IS&T
* Strong windows knowledge and understanding of the Windows 10/7 OS, Macintosh OS and services and Virtual desktop installation and troubleshooting.
* Provide L2 Incident, SR Support and Asset Management Support, resolution.
* Excellent skill in troubleshooting issues with desktops and applications
* Being versatile and flexible with different desktop technologies and solutions
* Proficient with documentation of standards, knowledgebase articles, how-to's, and other operational guides
* Execute and Manage Lease Replacement Deployments, Execute IMAC requests
* Provide Subject Matter Expertise and Technical Guidance to L1 support team as needed
* Work with L3 SME's and Resolver Groups on RCA's, known issues, possible workarounds
* Production Outage Support/Maintenance Support /
* Video Conferencing Support
* Provide onsite or offsite conference event support, setup, test, training, logistics and maintenance of all required Workstation and peripheral equipment at the site.
* End User training as required and one on one coaching as necessary
* Hardware Support as required
* Ability to work independently and take ownership of responsibilities and follow through on tasks
* Familiar with VPN technologies
* Adhere to ticket response and resolution SLA's as agreed upon with the customer
* Being able to work in a team environment
* Experience with a variety of hardware platforms including HP, IBM, Apple Macs and Dell desktop technologies.
* Preferred Bachelor's Degree in Computer Information Science, technical college with major course work in information systems, computer science or a closely related field or equivalent work experience.
* 3 years of experience in a similar position
* Strong knowledge of Windows server environment/Active Directory
* Scripting (Power Shell, Batch, VBS) is a plus
* Prepared to work off hours and weekends.
* Experience in project-based work or management preferred
* Effectively communicate with Foot Locker staff, build a good working relationship and ensure an understanding of the needs and objectives
* Enthusiastic, goal-oriented team player with a service-oriented attitude
* Exceptional troubleshooting skills
* Strong communication skills
* Quick to learn new technologies and keen to stay up to date
* Adhere to all Corporate policies and standards
Foot Locker may involve associates in tasks, projects and other duties not listed above, should it be relevant to their skillset and should it be in the best interest of both parties.
About Foot Locker
Foot Locker is an athletic shoe and apparel retailer.