Job Description Job ID: VID004999
Videojet Technologies, Inc. is the global leader in the manufacturing of coding, printing and marking products. This high technology product prints variable information, such as expiration dates on grocery products, packaged goods, pharmaceuticals or catalogues. As the market share leader, we have operations in over 30 countries with more than 4000 employees worldwide. A wholly owned subsidiary of Danaher Corporation (www.danaher.com), Videojet is the core of the Product Identification Platform. We offer an entrepreneurial environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused and growth-oriented, guided by the phenomenally successful Danaher Business System. Working at Videojet, gives you access to a robust career development process and challenging, "stretch" opportunities.
We are seeking a Global Salesforce Project Leader with strong functional knowledge of the different functions of Salesforce, such as the Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and mobility. The candidate will need to work with regional business stakeholders to ensure effective support for and implementation of Salesforce solutions, globally. As part of Videojet's global Sales and Marketing Applications team, the candidate will participate in deploying global projects and ensuring successful execution in the region but will organize the daily support for our 1800 Salesforce users. This person must be highly analytical and have strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and be comfortable in working with individuals throughout the IT and business organization.
The candidate will be based at a Videojet location: One of our sites in Europe
* Works in partnership with business stakeholders to transform their Salesforce business processes, issues, and opportunities into Salesforce solutions.
* Leads and motivates the Salesforce IT support team to deliver projects, enhancement and break-fix requests for a global Salesforce community of 1800 users.
* Evaluates the success of the Salesforce IT support organization using meaningful Key Performance Indicators for both business and the internal support organization.
* Facilitates the gathering of functional specifications for new Salesforce enhancements according to departmental standards.
* Creates functional design documents, manages project progress and tests solutions prior to releasing for end-user testing.
* Creates clear user documentation for all Salesforce enhancements.
* Has an in-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of Salesforce Sales Cloud.
* Act as a consultant to business counterparts to improve the usage of existing Salesforce applications.
* Resolves complex Salesforce challenges using (preferably) existing AppExchange solutions and best practices. Builds solutions towards a consensus within a global environment.
* Leverages Danaher Business System tools such as Problem-Solving Process, Value Stream Mapping, Transactional Process Improvement, Visual and Daily Management in the daily application of Sales and Marketing processes using Salesforce.
* Improve existing IT support and Change Request processes as well as implement new standard work.
* A minimum of 3+ years' experience in a similar role, preferably in the Salesforce.com environment.
* Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Systems or Business Administration.
* Experience in at least three large-scale implementation projects, preferably in a global Salesforce environment.
* Strong ability to steer and coach a team of offshore developers and administrators.
* Demonstrated ability to document clear business requirements and solutions needed to meet business requirements and to translate the requirements into functional design documentation.
* Passionate about Salesforce business transformation and technology.
* Demonstrated ability to perform effective prioritization with limited resources and drive results with a high emphasis on quality.
* Solid understanding of best practices in CRM usage and ability to bring a consulting approach to help business solve issues and challenges.
* Applies project management methodologies to deliver specific goals and meet specific success criteria at the specified time.
* Must demonstrate administration and configuration skills of the Salesforce environment.
* Excellent verbal, active listening, and written communications skills along with demonstrated facilitation skills.
* Basic understanding in programming using Force.com APEX, Visual Force and the use of these tools with Salesforce.com is desired.
* English language spoken and written fluency required; second language proficiency preferred but not required.
* Proven Salesforce (Sales and Service cloud) administrative skills (certifications or hands-on experience) a plus.
* Willingness to get up to date with all the Salesforce releases and new functionalities within Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Danaher is a company that designs, manufactures and markets professional, medical, industrial, and commercial products and services.