Global Operations Manager
The Global Operations Manager will have responsibility for the overall Project Management of key Strategic Quoting and Sales operations Initiatives. This will include the prioritization of and deliverables for key projects. This person will interface with all key stakeholders involved in these projects to manage attainment of deliverables and objectives. Travel, as well as client-facing interaction with ServiceSource customer will be required.
- Has oversight of the purpose and status of all projects in a program and can use this oversight to support project-level activity to ensure the overall program goals
- Coordinate and prioritize resources across projects, manages links between the projects and the overall costs and risks of the program
- Act as single point of contact for all tactical client requests, works with internal teams (Customer Success, Operations Services, Selling Services, Integration Services Technical Account Team, etc.) to capture requirements, assign ownership, drive resolution and report on progress to SREV management and client.
- Responsible for managing and collecting global approvals
- Ensure Regions are operating in a globally standardized fashion, utilizing documented processes while continuing to look for efficiencies
- Join and/or holds client meetings to discuss operational risks, actions, and issues; provides input for Executive Steering Committee content re: initiatives status, escalations/blockers, etc.
- Develop training practices and onboarding program (systems onboarding and new team member training) for staff in conjunction with client and/or SREV training team
- Interface with operational contacts within ServiceSource’s client base, and solve joint issues
- Assist in identification & execution of initiatives aimed at continuous improvement of core processes
- Oversee development and maintenance of knowledge assets to drive repeatability and rapid adoption of optimal processes
- Examples of Tasks/Activities
- Provide global input in change management
- Partner with IT to make modifications to technology platforms (Partner Portal, ANC, SFDC Connector)
- Capture requirements, build out
- Each theatre has local resources to manage local change requests, daily status, outages
- Act as a point of escalation
- Ensure Global alignment in policy and tool changes
- Consolidation of global readouts – Executive Dashboard, Global Ops Readout
- Bachelor’s Degree
3+ years Customer Support or back-office Management Experience; comprehensive knowledge of standard Enablement processes and sales database systems
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce, SFDC preferred.
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume transactional environment
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally
- Able to direct specific tasks through prescribed processes, as well as identify, document, and implement improvements
- Ability to work effectively across different functions within ServiceSource: IT, HR, Sales, etc.
- Adapt and learn various processes. Be comfortable moving from one area of focus to another with minimal transition time
- B2B Technology experience is a key advantage
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis on Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate quickly and succinctly in CRM workflow, email, voice and IM
- Experience with process improvement/standardization is a plus (6 Sigma, Lean)
- Working knowledge of SharePoint
- Strong written, oral, presentation, and leadership skills; English language proficient