Job Title: Global People - Project Manager
Energized by creating solutions in collaboration with colleagues? Do you see distinction in the details while also being a master of connecting the dots to provide customized service for your clients? The advice you provide is never generic, but tailored to the individual and/or situation at hand. You are at your best bringing your deep subject matter expertise to white space to create highly impactful talent solutions. Join our Talent Advisory team as a Business Transformation and Project Manager where these skills are utilized and celebrated every day!
Work you'll do:
Deloitte leads with purpose, solving complex issues for our clients and communities. Across disciplines and across borders, Deloitte Global supports our network of member firms by developing and driving global strategy, programs, and platforms, and creating new solutions and transformational experiences. Our people share a passion for igniting change and a strong service orientation that shapes our organization and those it supports.
We are seeking a strategic project manager to join our Global People team. Global People is responsible for performance management, operations, engagement, talent advisory, leadership assessment, workforce planning, and other strategic projects for approximately 6,000+ Global professionals. The project manager will report to the Chief of Staff, and will support the Chief People Officer as well as the broader People leadership team. This is an ideal opportunity for someone seeking to enhance their operations management capabilities and gain experience across the HR discipline. The project manager will oversee the planning, execution, and delivery of high-visibility cross functional projects which support Global People strategic priorities. This role will also provide input to leadership on improving consistency and efficiency of project delivery.
* Serves as the project manager for high visibility projects (e.g., talent planning, HR technology roadmap, workplace flexibility, and much more) which support Global People's strategic priorities including developing and monitoring project plans, tracking and following up on risks, and accurately reporting progress against milestones to keep projects on schedule.
* Partners with the Chief of Staff for all key meetings - aligning stakeholders, managing materials, tracking action items, and following up as needed
* Works closely with the Chief of Staff in planning, managing and coordinating day-to-day business activities. with ad-hoc analysis and strategic decision support
* Proactively drives and/or oversees projects for the Chief of Staff to completion - working with HR leaders or others outside of the business
* Works with Chief of Staff to plan and organize key meetings within the People Team and across the business
* Works with the Chief of Staff to prepare concise, and compelling presentations for senior leadership
* Identifies opportunities to create efficiencies across the team
What you'll be part of-our Deloitte Global culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Who you'll work with:
In Deloitte Global Human Resources, we make an impact by supporting the talented people of Deloitte Global. We help professionals grow incredible careers, with a broad range of development, well-being, and engagement programs to enhance their career journeys. And we provide top-notch advisory support to partner with our business in ensuring that our people have the right skills and talents to deliver on our ambitious business priorities.
To be considered for this role, there are certain qualifications you'll have to have. And others that would be really, really nice.
Education: Bachelors Degree required; Masters Degree in Business, Human Resource Management, or related field preferred
Years of Experience: Minimum of 3 years project management experience and/or a strategic consulting role within Strategy or Human Capital consulting.
* Advanced capability with Microsoft Office suite
* Significant project and program management experience
* Ability to take initiatives from abstract to concrete
* Superior organizational skills and project management skills; exceptional attention to detail
* Advanced skills in all Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook) to communicate complex information to a variety of stakeholders.
* High comfort level working in a fast-paced, results-oriented culture.
* Ability to work independently and in a self-directed manner with minimal guidance
* Strong research, analysis and problem-solving skills
* Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to translate quantitative and qualitative analyses into clear messages and informed responses to leadership in short timeframes
* Ability to handle sensitive leadership information with utmost confidentiality
* Strong oral and written communication skills, ability to adjust communication style based on the audience.
* Strong interpersonal skills; ability to establish credibility/rapport with stakeholders globally and in a virtual environment
How you'll grow:
Deloitte Global inspires leaders at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you embrace leadership opportunities at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching and mentoring, and on-the-job challenges. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.
Benefits you'll receive:
Deloitte's Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do - that's why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Disclaimer: Nothing in this job description/posting shall constitute an offer or promise of employment. If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (jobs2.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at jobs2.deloitte.com
Deloitte will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, where applicable. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: DE20GLBGOP005SO0183