Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for a world class candidate for the role of Partner Solution Architect, Healthcare and Life Sciences, within our Global Systems Integrators (GSI) Channels & Alliances business. As an HCLS PSA, you will have the opportunity to deliver on our strategy to accelerate adoption of AWS cloud computing services through our Global System Integrator (GSI) and their HCLS customers.
AWS partners & resellers include the largest software and systems integration companies as well as hundreds of innovative software and services companies who are using AWS as their cloud platform of choice. This role will focus on working with a single, strategic consulting partner to define technical solutions to address their business challenges. They will be responsible for accelerating the cloud migration journey for HCLS customers, including understanding business drivers, their current datacenter architecture, helping design reliable and scalable cloud infrastructure foundations, and defining adoption pathways.
The ideal candidate will possess deep technical skill in software architecture, info security, compliance regimes and initiatives, software deployment and cloud computing as well as customer facing skills at all levels of a partner organization. The ideal candidate should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges in the HCLS industry. The ideal candidate is also an influencer by nature and must be seen as someone the partners are eager to engage with and have a strong hands-on approach.
AWS partners develop and deploy solutions for customers in the HCLS industry (Payer, Provider, Pharmaceutical, Genomics, Medical Devices) in areas such as improving customer experience, reducing healthcare costs, improving patient and population health outcomes, accelerating scientific discovery, and making advances in clinical diagnosis and treatment. AWS customers are developing exciting and innovative new businesses, and partners are using cloud technologies from AWS such as AI and Machine Learning, IoT, compute and storage to dramatically accelerate innovation.
* Working with cross functional teams to create and execute a strategic technical plan, inclusive of enablement, practice development, and go-to market support on solutions that meet HCLS customer needs with measureable ROI
* Evangelizing their partner's value proposition internally throughout AWS and externally with customers
* Driving partner solutions, APN Program attainment, continuous enablement through training and certifications, developing go-to-market strategies for differentiation and expansion of AWS user base
* Establishing AWS as the partner's preferred cloud computing platform for HCLS
* Understand the technical requirements of each partner and work closely with the internal AWS development team to guide the direction of our product offerings
* Working alongside the AWS Partner Development Manager and AWS Partner SAs for the strategic partner to develop extensive executive and senior management relationships within partner organizations; being viewed as a "trusted advisor"
* Provide the architectural guidance and recommendations necessary to promote successful engagements with software partners worldwide
* Interface with the AWS security organization to understand areas of focus and to provide relevant feedback on compliance initiatives impacting the Healthcare & Life Sciences community
* Assist solution providers with the definition of technical strategies that will enable them to sell more of their offering on the AWS platform
* Capture and share best-practice knowledge with our broader Solution Architect community. Share customer feedback to internal product management and engineering teams to help drive the future of AWS
* Serve as a key member of the AWS partner GSI team helping to define and deliver the overall go-to-market strategy for the segment
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.