Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for a world class candidate for the role of Partner Solution Architect (PSA), Digital Innovation & Solutions, within our Global Systems Integrators (GSI) Channels & Alliances business function.
This is an ideal role for someone who has experience working for a global systems integrator, a large IT consulting firm, or a Fortune 1000 company. In this role, you will focus on ideating products and solutions with partners, building roadmaps and plans on how to build, then executing on those plans to create repeatable assets for consumption by customers. These assets can be focused on horizontals (domain) or verticals (industry), but all based on the AWS platform.
The Global PSA for Digital Innovation & Solutions will help develop the technical capabilities of our GSIs so they can be successful in the building these assets in the cloud. Working with these large partners is a team effort that will require influence and coordination with many stakeholders. You should be just as comfortable talking storage and networking with the VP of Infrastructure or continuous deployment with the DevOps team, TCO with the CFO, and cloud strategy with the CIO. If you are a problem solver with a broad technical-skills, and have the ability to drive technical initiatives and cloud migration projects with the GSIs you will enjoy this role.
In this technical role, you will architect enterprise-grade Amazon Web Services solutions, own the technical relationship and deliverables with a GSI, develop and execute multi-day workshops, lead white boarding sessions, author white papers and blog posts, and respond to complex technical inquiries.
As a Partner Solution Architect focused on GSIs, you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of the AWS platform across the partner community.
The ideal candidate will possess deep technical skill in software architecture, information security, compliance initiatives, software deployment and cloud computing as well as customer facing skills at all levels of a partner organization. The ideal candidate should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges. The ideal candidate is also an influencer by nature and must be seen as someone the partners are eager to engage with and have a strong hands-on approach.
* Technical leader and trusted adviser in the area of cloud computing for our partners
* Drive development of repeatable assets, solutions, products & accelerators
* Own the technical relationship and deliverables for one of the global system integrators
* Assist the global systems integrators build an AWS center of excellence within their organization enabling them to offer and deliver AWS based solutions to our joint customers
* Assist global system integrators earn the trust of customers by delivering multi-day technical workshops, lead white boarding sessions, executing on Proof of Concepts, and contributing to the construction of performant, scalable, secure, and highly available AWS solutions
* Demonstrate a bias for action and deep technical skills by authoring joint technical whitepapers with GSIs, technical case studies, and enterprise focused blog posts
* Dive deep on AWS Services as you develop reference architectures, presentations
* Exhibit a combination of technical vision, creativity, technical acumen, and deep AWS technical skills by jointly designing and developing industry and vertical solutions
* Assist partners define the approach, tools, and end state architecture as they migrate customers to Amazon Web Services
* Work with specific Innovation Centers within the global systems integrators enabling them to deploy prototype solutions using high-level services in the Machine Learning, Voice, Chatbots, IoT and Augmented/Virtual Reality domains
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.