Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for a world class candidate for the role of Partner Solution Architect, Digital Innovation & Solutions, within our Global Systems Integrators (GSI) Channels & Alliances business function.
This is an ideal role for someone who has experience working for a global systems integrator, a large IT consulting firm, or a Fortune 1000 company. In this role, you will develop the technical capabilities of our Global System Integrators (GSIs) so they can be successful in the cloud. Working with these large partners is a team effort that will require influence and coordination with many stakeholders to collaborate on solutions in Big Data and Analytics. These engagements will focus on Real Time and Batch-based Big Data processing, Business Intelligence, and Visualizations. If you are a problem solver with a data & analytics technical skills, and have the ability to drive technical initiatives and cloud migration projects with the GSIs you will enjoy this role.
In this technical role, you will architect enterprise-grade Amazon Web Services solutions, own the technical relationship and deliverables for a GSI, develop and execute multi-day workshops, lead white boarding sessions, author white papers and blog posts, and respond to complex technical inquiries including RFPs. You will partner with ProServe, Sales, Business Development and the Data & Analytics Service teams to enable partner's Data & Analytics services adoption.
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
* Design Customer Solutions with GSIs to use Amazon Web Services such as Elastic Map Reduce (EMR), Redshift, Kinesis, Lambda, Data Pipeline, S3, DynamoDB, and the Relational Database Service (RDS)
* Thought Leadership - Evangelize AWS Data & Analytics services to share best practices through forums such as AWS Big Data blogs, whitepapers and reference architectures, as well as public-speaking events such as AWS Summits, AWS re:Invent, etc.
* Act as a technical liaison between customers and the Data & Analytics services engineering teams to provide customer driven product improvement feedback.
* Serve as a key member of the business development and account management team in helping to ensure customer success in building and migrating applications, software and services on AWS.
* Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the worldwide AWS solution architect community.
* Provide the architectural guidance and recommendations necessary to promote successful partner engagements
* Assist system integrators in building offerings and technical strategies that will enable them to build and sell their offering on the AWS platform
* Coach and train System Integrators on an ongoing basis to adopt AWS innovations for Data & Analytics workloads
* Assist System Integrators in pursuits and enable them to win the business independently
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.