* Primary Location: United States,New York,New York
* Education: Bachelor's Degree
* Job Function: Risk Management
* Schedule: Full-time
* Shift: Day Job
* Employee Status: Regular
* Travel Time: Yes, 25 % of the Time
* Job ID: 19017325
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explain what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
The TTS Global Cyber Risk Head will create, implement, monitor, enhance and lead the TTS Cyber Risk Management program with an intelligence-led and threat focused approach. Working in conjunction with the Citi IS teams, Cyber Fusion Center and GCB Fraud Fusion Center, this role will manage the holistic TTS program to control the TTS product/solution set cyber risk within TTS risk appetite - pulling in the product-specific cyber risk SMEs to ensure consistent execution, readiness and resiliency. The TTS program will include processes and procedures for prevention, detection, containment, recovery, communication protocols and playbooks - with systematized continuous innovation to stay ahead of the threat.
* Develop and execute TTS Cyber Risk management strategic plan, program and playbook.
* Define and frame key cyber risk issues across TTS products and geographies, recommending business response and driving implementation on an ongoing basis
* Partner with Citi Cyber Security and Fraud Fusion Centers to leverage tools for early trend and identification of potential threats early in the kill chain
* Refine overall cyber risk management operating model, improving processes to maximize effectiveness for TTS
* Work closely with Cyber risk management specialists across TTS Products (Payments and Receivables, Channels, Trade and Cards), Operations, Technology and industry specialists (i.e. SWIFT) to ensure aligned approach on the technical solutions being created and implemented
* Work with Citi Information Security team to leverage applicable knowledge for the TTS business and determining appropriate training and education
* Ensure implementation of Cyber Risk Management best practices across the TTS business
* Engage with TTS clients on best practices for prevention, containment and recovery
* Partner with Regions, Sales, Product, Implementation, Client Operations, In Business Risk and Technology for effective holistic solutions
* Run the TTS Cyber Steering Committee (ExCo level attendance) as well as TTS Cross Functional Cyber Working groups
* Share best practices and guidelines with product, cluster and country heads
* Represent TTS on various Cyber-related committees
* Drive effective cyber risk and controls
* A broad view of large, diverse and complex TTS business globally
* Opportunity to grow in a challenging business environment
* Engagement with all aspects of the business
* Undergraduate degree required. MBA preferred.
* Intelligence background working in cyber risk management/ cyber security
* Significant relevant work experience
* Strong technology background with ability to translate deeply technical topics for communication with non-technologists.
* Strategy and execution skills to prioritize areas of focus while also driving implementation in a large, global, and matrixed environment
* Strong analytical skills
* Demonstrated influence management and relationship skills
* Strong leadership capabilities
* Ability to partner with TTS ExCo senior leadership team as well as key partners for TTS within Citi globally
* Excellent communicator and team player
* Ability to leverage and thrive within a matrix environment
* Deep understanding of the cyber risk management landscape in banking and more broadly from a global perspective with ability to determine applications for the TTS business
* Excellent transformation/reengineering and process management skills
* Strong understanding of cyber risk management
* Ability to work across virtual teams to get work done
* Ability to work on virtual projects
* Strong work ethic, motivation and commitment to the role
* Travel required
Citigroup is a company providing financial products and services.