* Primary Location: United States,Texas,Irving * Other Location: United States,Florida,Jacksonville * Education: Bachelor's Degree * Job Function: Technology * Schedule: Full-time * Shift: Day Job * Employee Status: Regular * Travel Time: Yes, 25 % of the Time * Job ID: 19016670
Be a part of the work we do to enable progress around the globe
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions.For the past 200 years at Citi, we have a drive to help clients move from ambition to achievement. Our company has been one of the foundational components of today's modern financial infrastructure-this gives us a level of unmatched expertise in tackling the world's most complex challenges and connecting across capabilities to enable lasting progress for our clients.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
Citi's Global Consumer Bank (GCB) has a unique opportunity to leverage its global consumer relationships and footprint, state of the art technology and leading consumer banking position to deliver customer value in a targeted and impactful way. Citi is optimizing its relationship structure to realize a fully integrated global delivery model with technology at its core, where sales, marketing and product all work in concert on the cross platform goals of the company to deliver a remarkable customer experience. To help us continue on this journey, the Global Consumer Technology organization is currently seeking a Global ATM Technology Head.
The Global ATM Technology Head is responsible for leading the ATM channel as a business. This role will bring together the numerous groups that manage, either directly or matrixed, various aspects of ATMs including strategy, operations, software development, deployment, servicing, governance, vendor & program mgmt. and support. This role develops the architecture, software roadmap and strategy for the global ATM channel while ensuring that this important channel is deeply integrated with Citi's overall digital and multi-channel strategy globally.
* Will be responsible for leading software development team globally that develops and maintains the software that operates 15,000 Citi owned ATM's in 14 countries around the global. * Provide thought leadership for Branch/ATM domain architecture for Global consumer technology (GCT) * Manage an ATM team of ~150 team members who work across globe and are responsible for Internal ATM stack software development, third party tools and integration, governance and control. * Responsible for contractual oversight of technical aspects of third party contracts * Responsible for the operations of 90,000 Branded/Co-branded ATM's. * Champion adoption, integration and transition to emerging technology capabilities that will allow Citi to transform its branch and ATM infrastructure, including the use of cloud platforms. * Executive management and attention to drive closure to the issues with daily trackers with re-enforced prioritization. * Drive key initiatives intended to adequately secure the ATM end to end environment. * Maintain ATM infrastructure roadmaps, standards and decision matrices that outline when and where to use various technology solutions and/or components * Create target state architecture documents and guiding principles as well as best practices * Facilitate and coordinate the architecture definition during the early stages of the project life cycle. * Build new infrastructure deployment patterns for proposed deployments once they are understood enough to warrant pattern creation * Facilitate new technology adoption capabilities and understand financial or time-to-market benefit for the Consumer business and GCT * Participate in "first contact" efforts with 3rd parties that we are either looking to consume services from or who are looking to consume services from us, acting as the infrastructure Subject Matter Expert * Engage with GCT Product Engineering to perform comparative analysis, proof of concepts and other studies to assess viability of new infrastructure products * Interact with CIOs and their directs through formal and informal means via roadmap presentations, sector-wide road shows and presentations * Review incoming work requests to determine appropriate architecture requirements. * Be aware of industry trends and leverage new technologies as appropriate. * Collaborate with Agile Development teams in the evolution of applications towards our target state Cloud Architecture. * Challenge designs during the concept and review phases to drive toward re-use, efficiency, security, and stability. * Share Best Practices as well as maximize cost efficiencies across all markets to institutionalize knowledge of the ATM channel and leverage learnings across Citi's global footprint throughout the Retail Bank including Security, Functionality and Cash Management. * Be a culture champion:
üDrive a culture of innovation, data driven solutions and a forward compatibility mindset to ensure the workforce is seeking and leveraging emerging industry trends and changes that affect the business and the customer experience.
üBuild a collaborative, customer-centric and results-oriented culture.
üEnsure deep integration with technology and business partners by fostering a culture of collaboration and attracting and developing talent which has technical/forward compatible fluency
üProvide evaluative judgment based on analysis of factual information in complicated, unique and dynamic situations; draws on diverse range of internal and external sources
* The key characteristics of the ideal candidate for the position are:
üVisionary leadership in creating a customer-focused Technology organization
üGlobal mindset to drive organizational change
üExcellent stakeholder management skills to ensure alignment with key partners across the organization
üProven ability to balance risks, respective capital allocations and change complexities throughout the enterprise
* At least 15 years of experience enterprise level IT projects out of which at least 5 years should be with retail banking branch/ ATM infrastructure architecture, design and deployments. * At least 10 years of experience in leadership and/or management of relevant domain of technology. * Deep understanding of ATM stack and standards. * Experience with Diebold, NCR and Hyosung hardware and software ecosystem. * Experience in CEN/XFS or XFS (extensions for financial services) and client-server architecture for financial applications on the Microsoft Windows platform * Experience with Embedded systems, web technologies, digital payments and online banking * Experience with large scale complex application integration environments * Experience with automation, CI/CD and Devops * Proven track record of transforming business models and technology from an operational and strategic role within a large scale multinational corporation, culminating in an outstanding track record of global execution and delivery * Possess extensive Technology, Operations and business experience in a dynamic, complex, and demanding corporate environment where challenges are handled on a large, global scale * Experience in cash management, fleet management and incident tracking * Experience with driving and managing large global outsourcing initiatives * Track record of building high performing teams, defining organizational structure, acquiring and developing talent, embodying company values and inspiring others * Possess uncompromising ethics, unwavering integrity and understanding of risk, as well as outstanding communications and interpersonal skills * Have a team-oriented outlook, inspiring collaboration and building bridges between cross-functional teams * Advanced critical-thinking skills and the ability to aggressively but diplomatically question assumptions and look for the less obvious answer * Ability to influence internal and external stakeholders to achieve results that will have a significant business impact * Superior relationship management skills are also critical, with experience in effectively addressing and resolving conflict without impacting relationships * Demonstrated passion for driving customer-centric change and profitable growth while balancing compliance and governance. * Ability to leverage data and analytics to improve business outcomes * Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to present information to senior level audiences and regulators in simple, logical business terms * BA/BS in Computer science/security or related field, MS preferred
A successful Global ATM Technology Head should demonstrate the following leadership competencies:
* Develops our People: Builds talent and cohesive teams for Citi that are both adaptable and collaborative.This is accomplished by creating a culture of meritocracy and transparency, and celebrating excellence, initiative and courage. * Drives Value for Clients: Enables economic value and positive social impact for clients, companies, governments, and communities.Leveraging both curiosity and determination are also attributes that are pivotal to driving a responsible and comprehensive value proposition. * Works as a Partner: Works collaboratively across the firm to be one team and encourages others to achieve the best results for Citi and our clients. * Champions Progress: Champions a culture of high standards, pushes for progress, embraces change and challenges the status quo in support of Citi's vision and global strategy.The courage to be bold, determined and curious will ensure that we are well invested in our future. * Lives our Values: Ensures systematically responsible outcomes while driving performance and balancing short and long term risks, while not sacrificing boldness when it's related to setting a high bar for excellence. * Delivers Results: Determination with setting high standards and achieves performance objectives by creating a clear path toward ethical, responsible and sustainable results
Relocation to Irving or Jacksonville is required; relocation cost will be considered
Citigroup is a company providing financial products and services.