Glint, Senior Product Designer
Glint helps you see into your organization in revolutionary ways, giving you the power to create real impact on employee engagement, retention and business performance. Glint leverages real-time people data to give leaders and managers a holistic view of an organization's health, the insight to predict problems, and direction to take action. Glint was acquired by LinkedIn in November 2018, to accelerate LinkedIn's commitment to helping organizations hire, engage, and develop their people. https://www.glintinc.com.
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Are you passionate about creating world-class user experiences? Are you looking for an opportunity to shape the direction of one of the fastest growing companies out there? Do you have a gift for building and inspiring a team of design & development professionals to engage and delight millions of users? We are currently seeking a Senior Designer to create innovate end-to-end user experiences for existing and new product offerings, collaborate with product managers to define the interaction design of products and visualize new concepts.
* Create holistic design solutions that address business, brand and user requirements
* Create prototypes as necessary to demonstrate flows and interactions
* Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale and the specifics of user centered design process
* Work with engineering to deliver the final product
* Provide mentorship to colleagues and assist the team on staying up to date on the latest tools, processes, and styles
* Own large deliverables while being self-directed and maintaining timelines
* BA/BS degree in Design (Interaction, Visual Communications, Product, Industrial, Architecture) HCI or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* 3+ years experience as a key member of a User Experience Design team participating in the complete product development lifecycle
* To be considered for this position, you must include your portfolio, website or other samples of work."
* 5+ years experience using data, customer insights and great instincts to drive your design
* Experience working with cross-functional teams (including user research, product management and engineering)
* Ability to present cohesive design approaches to a non-design audience (including business, product and technology teams)
* Ability to prioritize and manage work to adhere to critical project timelines in a fast- paced environment
* Candidates have a solid understanding of user-centered design principles, careful attention to detail, as well as ability to grasp multiple product requirements
* Ability to create information architecture diagrams, wire frames, prototypes, and screen flows
LinkedIn is a company providing a professional networking website.