The Information Security Engineer is responsible for helping to define, drive, and deliver major components of Bank of America's security strategy. You will work with the Program leader on complex, multi-million dollar projects that deliver world-class User/Data Protection controls in support of strategy. Knowledge and experience with information security controls, infrastructure and implementation techniques is a key component to this role. You will demonstrate extraordinary organizational and cross-functional communication skills to drive data loss prevention best practices across the Enterprise.
In this role, you will partner with Global Information Security (GIS) senior leaders to assist with defining the strategy and roadmaps for technology products, service standards, and governance routines that impact the global Corporation. You will be partnering with leadership across the Bank to design controls, governance routines, and service alternatives that improve the firm's defenses against Insider risks.
You may direct multiple major technology teams within Global Technology that research, engineer, test, implement, communicate, monitor, and maintain solutions supporting the Bank's information security policies and/or procedures. You will utilize your in-depth knowledge and business requirements to design and engineer secure solutions to meet customer/client needs, or to address critical audit findings while protecting the Bank's data assets.
* Deep experience with Insider Threat as a focus area within Information Security
* Strong experience with Linux/Windows Application Management.
* Dev/Ops experience required.
* Knowledge of User and Entity Behavior Analytics and associated technologies
* Familiarity Unstructured Data inspection technology
* Experience and hands on knowledge with Data Loss Prevention security controls
* Experience Web Proxy controls
* Experience with Microsoft Office suite including MS Project and Visio
* Ability to navigate and work effectively across a complex, geographically dispersed organization
* Exceptional communication and customer relationship skills
* Ability to build consensus and cooperation as well as to influence, interact and negotiate with senior leadership in the organization
* Knowledge of change and project management methodologies and principles and the ability to integrate them into project design
* Broad knowledge of Information Security technologies, techniques and processes
* Familiarity with Six Sigma tools and vocabulary
* Experience leading complex technical projects, meeting target timelines, facilitating project meetings, authoring project documentation, issue resolution, and project resource identification
* Demonstrable ability to self-direct project outcomes, with minimal supervision to achieve program goals
* Excellent process design capability to improve overall efficiency, mitigate resource conflicts, and improve customer/client experience
Enterprise role information: Key individual contributor, with accountability for researching, designing, engineering, implementing, and supporting information security & directory technology systems (software & hardware). Utilizes in-depth technical knowledge and business requirements to design & implement secure solutions to meet customer / client needs while protecting the Bank's assets. Develops and implements security standards, procedures, and guidelines for multiple platforms and diverse environment (e.g. client server, distributed, mainframe, etc.). Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results. Work leadership may be provided by assigning work and resolving problems. Typically 5-7 years of IT experience.
Posting Date: 07/08/2019
Location: Chicago, IL, 135 S LA SALLE ST (IL4135), Addison, TX, 16001 N Dallas Pkwy (TX8044), - United States
Travel: Yes, 5% of the time
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift