Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Technology works as a strategic partner with Morgan Stanley business units and the world's leading technology companies to redefine how we do business in ever more global, complex, and dynamic financial markets. Morgan Stanley's sizeable investment in technology results in quantitative trading systems, cutting-edge modelling and simulation software, comprehensive risk and security systems, and robust client-relationship capabilities, plus the worldwide infrastructure that forms the backbone of these systems and tools. Our insights, our applications and infrastructure give a competitive edge to clients' businesses-and to our own.
The MSWM Contact Center IVR team develops and supports a portfolio of Contact Center IVR applications for MSWM clients and the field which include: self-service IVR applications, CTI and intelligent call routing, Call Recording and Speech Analytics, Work Force Management, and Call Back Technology and Reporting. These applications deliver a wide range of functionality by leveraging speech recognition and Natural Language Understanding (NLU) and intelligent call routing to provide the best caller experience.
We are looking for a self-motivated team lead for Genesys solution deployed at Morgan Stanley. The candidate will be primarily responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining contact center multi-channel applications using Genesys. The successful candidate will be very Genesys-centric, however, will need to have a broad call center view and understand in detail how the Genesys solution works with and alongside numerous other call center technologies. The most critical of these is implementing call routing solutions for multi-channel interactions and integrating with other contact center third party applications including Avaya VP/IVR, Custom Desktops, NICE, IEX, Virtual Hold and Salesforce. The Candidate should have extensive Genesys development, configuration and support experience within a large contact center enterprise. This role will work closely with contact center operation leaders to understand business needs, create routing strategies, continually make recommendations to better the environment post install, configure the environment, and define the roadmap for global expansion and support.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
* Oversee, recommend and implement appropriate solutions and enhancements to ensure an improvement in system reliability and performance
* Ensure project deadlines are met and are in alignment with the needs of the business unit, and coincide with release management and governance.
* Produce performance metrics, analyze trends and identify opportunities to improve the level of service and reduce cost as appropriate
* Support Engineering Infrastructure team during weeknight and weekend maintenance / work windows for activities such as server patching, WAN/LAN network maintenance, other infrastructure changes such as network and equipment upgrades etc.
* Design, implement, and execute changes as part of run the bank initiatives, such as call routing configuration/strategy changes and call recording platform configuration changes.
* Design, implement and support multi-channel client interactions management solutions
* 5 years of IT service delivery, project and staff management
* 10 years' experience with Genesys and other related technologies with thorough understanding of call flows, queuing, routing and eServices on Genesys platform.
* Candidate should have strong experience of designing, developing and deploying IVR, Chat, Email and Voice call routing applications using Genesys Composer and IRD.
* Must have excellent troubleshooting skills on Genesys Customer Interaction Management platform including SIP/GVP.
* Experience in building IVR application with both AVP as well GVP. Experience building and supporting Call Center Reports on real time and historical reporting (Pulse, Infomart, and Advisor).
* Experience in building Chat and Email interaction handling application
* Thorough understanding and experience with call back technologies, preferably with virtual hold solutions
* Experience managing and administrating call recording solutions, preferably NICE including Call Analytics/agent quality measurement/score carding and audit
* Experience managing and administrating Work Force Management Solution (IEX).
* Experience designing Business Continuity /Disaster Recovery architecture
* Experience in managing hybrid contact center environment involving products/services provided by multiple vendors.
* Experience integrating Genesys and Salesforce.
Thorough understanding of Genesys products, eServices and future platform roadmap including building Omni channel solutions and hosting applications/services on Cloud platform
About Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley is an American financial services company that offers securities, asset management, and credit services.