* Primary Location: United States,Texas,Irving
* Education: Bachelor's Degree
* Job Function: Technology
* Schedule: Full-time
* Shift: Day Job
* Employee Status: Regular
* Travel Time: No
* Job ID: 19029686
GCC Level 2 Network Analyst
Do you enjoy working with the latest networking technologies?
Are you passionate about technology and have the skills necessary to support one of the largest enterprise networks in the world?
Do you have a working knowledge of internetworking and telecommunications?
We might have a career for you!
At the Citi Technology Infrastructure (CTI) Global Command we operate multiple services and technologies and are currently seeking a talented technician to join our team of Network Analysts. As a Level 2 Network Technician you will be troubleshooting network issues alongside a team of peer technicians in collaboration with our other Operations centers.
FUNCTIONAL ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
In this role you will:
* Provide Tier II Technical Support for Citi's global technology infrastructure.
* Troubleshoot and provide client support for technology and infrastructure issues.
* Resolve complex automated and scripted incidents.
* Execute or implement complex automated and scripted changes or infrastructure requests.
* Provide timely response to phone calls into the Command Center Technical Support hotline from internal colleagues within CTI Citi business clients vendors and technology teams.
* Recognize severe events as they occur and engage Command Center Management immediately upon awareness of severe technology degradation.
* Document and update incident technical details into ServiceNow ticketing system.
* Resolve Tier II issues which are escalated to Tier II support.
* Communicate with Command Center Management to provide frequent status updates regarding technical issues and status of the remediation efforts.
* Execution of standard operational processes which involve technology and client interfaces.
* Effective prioritization skills and high energy.
* Likes to work in a dynamic technology operations environment.
* Ability to work under stress with conflicting priorities and a fluctuating and potentially voluminous operational workload.
* High sense of urgency and commitment to exceeding customer expectations.
* Strong personal work ethic that inspires excellence and enthusiasm.
* Resilient and highly responsive in overcoming adversity.
* Ability to work through a multitude of challenges/obstacles to achieve the desired end result.
* Ability and willingness to operate within tightly controlled operational procedures.
* Strong analytical organizational written and social skills.
* Able to work well in a fast paced environment and be comfortable in stressful situations
* Communicates well
* Can effectively communicate with both management as well as non-technical personnel on any technology issue to ensure they understand the nature of the issue and current statue
* Easily understood on any outage conference calls
* Detail oriented self-motivated goal driven
Infrastructure Sr Tech Analyst
You must have all of the following:
* Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience in relevant discipline
* 3+ years of enterprise network operations support experience.
* Expert understanding of OSI model and troubleshooting of technology related issues
* Expert understanding of network protocols (to include but not limited to): OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, MPLS, RSTP, STP, HSRP, VRRP, VRF, VTP, DHCP, DNS, CDP, LLDP, ARP, FTP & TFTP
* CCNP level knowledge and experience (at least 3yrs)
* You have a fundamental understanding of the following technologies:
* Load Balancers (F5 GTM/LTMs and Citrix Netscalers)
* Firewalls (Checkpoint Juniper Palo Alto)
* You have some experience with Juniper Junos and Arista EOS
* Very familiar with Cisco IOS and Nexus NX-OS
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Citigroup is a company providing financial products and services.