Organizations across the globe rely on OneSource Virtual for Workday services, support, optimization, and consulting. We create solutions built on the Workday application that empower customers to become strategic HR organizations, then scales with them as they grow. To date, OneSource Virtual offers HR outsourcing, IT outsourcing, application optimization, and consulting services to 500+ customers that represent more than 35 percent of Workday's customer base.
The Garnishment Support Specialist will be responsible for providing technical support to the PR Services team (Payroll and Garnishments) who support our customer base. Respond to inbound inquiries from frontline associates, some of which are potential escalations, and communicate appropriate resolution. Perform root cause analysis and create innovative solutions to continue to drive service quality and advancement of the delivery model.
* Act as a technical resource with respect to systems, processes, procedures and compliance.
* Work with customers and employees to identify Workday and other system issues and advise on the solution.
* Provide frontline support to processors and specialists on complex configuration and service related questions and issues.
* Participate in identification of root cause of Service issues and programs to prevent customer impact.
* Provide monthly training support on Workday, internal systems and product/customer issues.
* Proactively seek out problematic processes, procedures, and technical issues and assist in creating/implementing innovative solutions.
* Assist OSV in complying with regulations and payment processing in order to limit potential financial exposure to customers and OSV.
* Responsible for the testing of new system functionalities whether due to internal software developments or Workday Update releases.
* Give input to management and participate in the decision making process regarding department goals, objectives, and processes.
* Create, author, review, train and revise process documentation and content by obtaining feedback on processes and procedures and collaborating with business partners.
* Prepare reports and properly utilize the report and trending data to increase quality and gain efficiencies.
* Ensure new customer Workday and internal system configuration is in accordance to OSV standards, prior to first payroll.
* Polished communicator with the ability to speak using appropriate vocabulary and grammar to obtain information, explain procedures, and persuade others to accept or adapt to new processes
* Ability to maintain professionalism in the face of resistance from customers
* Troubleshooting & Analysis Skills
* Project Management Skills
* Probing & Problem Solving Skills
* Strong Interpersonal Skills
* Process Oriented
This role does not have supervisory responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
* Associates degree or higher preferred (or experience equivalent)
* CPP and Workday Payroll Certification required within 12 months of employment (Payroll Support Specialist only)
* General understanding of Tax requirements
* Solid knowledge of Garnishment regulations and requirements
* 5+ years experience as a HRIS and/or Payroll Analyst
* 5+ years Workday experience preferred
* Customer Service Experience
* Proficient in MS Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
* Preferable Payroll Outsourcing Experience
You are encouraged to learn and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. We reward innovative thinking, fresh perspectives, creative collaboration, and hard work. As an organization experiencing routine strategic growth, we are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join our team. OSV employees enjoy a values-based culture, upward mobility, and professional development with opportunities of all kinds.