SciPlay (formerly Scientific Games - Social) is looking for an experienced Producer to join one of our amazing teams! Producers work with the entire team to optimize the producer development process, solve prolems, remove obstacles for the team, and facilitate communication. Candidates should possess excellent skills in project management, communication, organization, and time-management. Above all, candidates will be results-driven, while also remembering that - we make games!
Essential Job Functions:
* Sprint and feature planning to ensure the team is able to meet its goals on time. This includes scheduling featuring kick-offs and managing the development process through final feature reviews/game integration.
* Create, maintain, and communicate project roadmaps, schedules, release plans, and release notes. Own the process of creating and maintaining tickets in JIRA to ensure no part of a feature or bug falls through the cracks. Follow up with developers to ensure tickets are up to date.
* Run daily stand-up meetings, keeping the discussion on track and moving forward. Communicate with the team regarding live-game issues, take notes, and follow up on any issues that are left unresolved.
* Manage game and feature and release documentation in Confluence. Keep pages up to date with the latest information and communicate changes to the team.
* Fully understand and monitor the development process from test plan creation through final release candidate verification in order to deliver a high quality and fun product to our customers.
* Responsible for keeping the team motivated and engaged through recognition, conflict resolution and relationship building.
* Constantly play the game and test new features in development to ensure they meet the quality standards set forth by the game team to-date.
* Play games. Keep your finger on the pulse of mobile gaming, both in and out of the social casino space. Present interesting findings to the leadership team.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* 5+ years of professional work experience
* 2+ years of experience leading teams or managing projects
* Project management experience and demonstrable track record of scheduling and completing projects on time
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
* Familiarity with game play features of current casino video and mechanical slots
* Passion to create fun games with an engaging player experience
* Adept with Word and Excel (or Google Sheets)
* Ability to work well in a team environment
* High proficiency in Agile Project management software tools (Trello, JIRA, basecamp, etc..)
* Excellent organizational and communication skills
* Excellent problem solving and time management skills
* Video game development, particularly in mathematical and puzzle games
Scientific Games Corporation and its affiliates (collectively, "SG") are engaged in highly regulated gaming and lottery businesses. As a result, certain SG employees may, among other things, be required to obtain a gaming or other license(s), undergo background investigations or security checks, or meet certain standards dictated by law, regulation or contracts. In order to ensure SG complies with its regulatory and contractual commitments, as a condition to hiring and continuing to employ its employees, SG requires all of its employees to meet those requirements that are necessary to fulfill their individual roles. As a prerequisite to employment with SG (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to SG conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you. This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above. SG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you'd like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here EEOC Poster.