Lion Studios is a dynamic studio that delivers captivating mobile app experiences to over a billion users around the world. Founded in 2018, Lion Studios has already helped drive seven #1 overall free apps in the App Store and over ten which ranked in the top 10 overall. These titles include smash hit puzzle games Mr. Bullet, Flip Trickster, Happy Glass, Love Balls and Weave the Line, hyper-casual games Big Big Baller and Draw In, and money-clicker games Hooked Inc and Cash, Inc. Headquartered in San Francisco, California, Lion Studios is focused on helping app developers build profitable app businesses, offering the industry experience and creative services teams they need to reach their goals faster.
At Lion Studios, we publish a broad portfolio of titles with millions of daily active users. We are always building new titles and looking to expand the potential of our existing titles. This is an opportunity to be a part of a fast paced, exciting work environment, where you will be able to shape and build the games that sit on top of the mobile app store charts.
We are looking for a driven and results oriented Game Engineer to join our team in San Francisco. If you are looking to make an impact, and the opportunity to work with a fun, collaborative team - we'd love to talk to you!
* Build technology and tools that can be leveraged across multiple projects
* Work with the team to develop and scale games in the mobile space
* Optimize and fine tune code for performance
* Maintain existing codebases
* Tackle new challenges that arise during development
* 3+ years of industry experience developing real time 3D games
* Experience with modern game engine technologies (Unity, Unreal Engine 4, Cocos2d)
* Advanced knowledge of at least one programming language (C#, C/C++, Objective-C, Java)
* Excellent programming skills with solid understanding of software engineering techniques, methodologies and attention to detail
* Flexibility and willingness to learn new technologies as needed
* Ability to thrive in a collaborative working environment within your team and beyond
* Development experience with version control software
* BA/BS degree in computer science, game development or related fields; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
* Mobile development experience (iOS and Android)
* Shipped at least one game and have a proven track record
* Passionate about the gaming / mobile app industry!
* Free medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Daily lunches and fully stocked kitchen
* Free public transit
* Free laundry service (wash/dry clean)
* Free gym membership
* Fun company parties and events
* Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
* Flexible Time Off - work hard and take time when you need it
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!
AppLovin is a mobile marketing platform that helps the world's largest brands reach over two billion consumers globally with relevant content.