Everi (www.everi.com) is a leading supplier of technology solutions for the casino gaming industry. Our Company provides casino operators with a diverse portfolio of products including innovative gaming machines that power the casino floor, and casino operational & management systems that include comprehensive, end-to-end financial technology solutions, critical intelligence offerings, and gaming operations efficiency technology. Everi's mission is to be a transformative force for casino operations by facilitating memorable player experiences, delivering reliable protection and security, and striving for customer satisfaction and operational excellence.
We are proud to be the gaming industry's single-source provider of financial technology solutions, games, and intelligence solutions that power the casino floor.
* Leader in Gaming Technology Innovation (GTI)
* Opportunities for growth & advancement in a broad, diverse company setting
* Employee-led social events & gaming groups
* Competitive compensation, benefits & PTO
This position can be based in our Austin or Reno studio office.
Our Position Overview:
Developing game mechanic concepts, implementing production game code and designing game math for casino slot games.
* Exercise discretion and independent judgment in writing and testing production code to implement mathematical logic of game play for prize determination, to match specifications of math design.
* Customarily and regularly develop mathematical or statistical models for games to play-test table math models for functionality and adherence to specification.
* Independently work with mathematicians, programmers, artists, testers and regulators to ensure correct implementation of game math and to answer questions about math implementation.
* Work with mathematicians to improve math production process.
* Train and mentor new mathematicians.
* Create documentation for game math, math processes and tools.
* Develop and generate theoretical par sheets to demonstrate gaming probabilities and mathematical payout of games via calculation and/or simulation.
* Customarily and regularly use proprietary tools to generate slot, bingo and lottery math files.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree in mathematics, computer science or related field.
* 2+ years of working knowledge of mathematics of probability.
Job Knowledge/Work Experience:
* Competence with Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
* Working knowledge of the Agile development process.
* Working knowledge of desktop publishing and graphics tools.
* Working knowledge of Collaboration and Lifecycle tools.
Apply Now/Connect Later: Job opportunity brought to you by Ray L Perez.
Twitter - @everi_inc / @EveriTalent
Instagram - everi_inc / EveriTalent
YouTube - Everi Holdings Inc.
LinkedIn - www.linkedin.com/company/everi
Everi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants and employees will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or any other characteristic or class protected by federal, state, or local law.
For All External Staffing Agencies
Everi does not accept agency submittals. Please do not forward resumes to our Executive team, Management team, or any current Everi employee for review without proper approval. Everi is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.