East West Bank
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi - cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $41 billion, we've ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States. And since 2010, we have been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 15 best banks in America. With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank is seeking a FX Business Analyst. The FX Business Analyst will be reporting to the Director of FX Operations the successful candidate will be responsible for the leading of projects and shared oversight of the OPICS project.
* Manage day to day FX reporting needs.
* Determine system needs and objectives and consults with IT regarding problems with current business applications or systems, enhancements, or new functionality.
* Prepare business and system requirements for maintenance/enhancements and present recommendations to management.
* Gather information and write business/system requirements, build workflows for Foreign Exchange Operations.
* Conduct all user and quality assurance testing on systems and conduct maintenance testing.
* Develop test scripts to quality control all changes. Interact with software vendors and IT to implement software enhancements.
* Provide system application support to end-users and effectively troubleshoot system application problems.
* Prepare documentation on system enhancements and communicate key system changes to Foreign Exchange Team.
* Provide daily/Monthly/Quarterly performance data
* 5+ years FX experience gained in Middle/ Back Office Operations or Accounting working for an Investment/Commercial Bank, Prime Broker
* Bachelor's degree in business/finance or related discipline
* High proficiency in FX products and Market Best Practices a must
* Middle/Back office experience covering trade processing, collateral, confirmations, settlements, cash, position and trade reconciliations
* Prior experience to FX, and Options in addition to OTC a strong plus
* Prior experience with FX Derivatives Settlement a must
* Proven track record in client servicing
* Ability to delegate effectively
* An ability to 'lead' and 'do' providing direction and support to the team as well as personally produce work, including operational forward thinking presentations, performance data and risk management oversight
* Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, organizational, prioritization, decision-making, and conflict resolution skills. The candidate will bring a positive energy, "spirit of collaboration" and partnership to the function building effective relationships across the various stakeholders/ disciplines involved in any given initiative to work towards the common business goals.
* OPICS (preferred but must have FX Deal entry systems experience)
* Advanced Excel
* Microsoft Office
About East West Bank
East West Bancorp is a bank holding company.