About this role
BlackRock's Aladdin Wealth Technology organization is at the center of cutting-edge tools and technologies that serve financial advisors and investors. Aladdin Wealth consolidates BlackRock's varying products, including iRetire, FutureAdvisor, and Aladdin Risk for Wealth, with marketing and sales teams -- with the goal of improving the user experience of its technology products and improving relationships with the advisors who use it.
In this role you will partner with the Product, Engineering and Client Management teams to ensure the delivery of a high quality product to advisors and end investors. This role offers the opportunity to partner with software engineers to continue to enhance the existing product and support the deployment and operation of next-generation features. This position requires an enthusiasm for learning, creative problem solving, and troubleshooting skills.
* Manage the support of User Acceptance Testing through triaging issues and resolving bugs according to the established SLAs.
* Actively investigate, assign and respond to the filing of partner bugs and issues in collaboration with the software development teams.
* Act as a technical liaison with partners to review and provide feedback on test plans and scenarios for new product features.
* Act as a quality advisors to review, test, and approve both new partner rollouts and new feature releases in partnership with our product and development teams.
* Provide partners with configuration management and act as the dedicated technical consultant for Client Management and Operations.
* BA/BS or equivalent experience, concentration in Computer Science or Finance is a plus
* Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate complex concepts effectively
* Proven ability to manage multiple work streams efficiently with a high level of attention to detail
* Proven analytical/problem solving ability
* Exposure or interest in computer programming
* Strong communication and organizational skills with a passion for investigating and resolving issues
* Passion for finance and basic knowledge of the portfolio management space
* Experience supporting a SaaS and API driven product
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of March 31, 2019, the firm managed approximately $6.52 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit @blackrock | Blog: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person's appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and also any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
BlackRock is an investment management company.