BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of March 31, 2019, the firm managed approximately $6.52 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
Global Client Services
Investor Services FutureAdvisor Service Center
Onboarding and Service Analyst
Technology & Operations
Global Client Services is part of BlackRock's Business Operations group and encompasses Client OnBoarding, Investor Services, Client Reporting, Client Invoicing Services and Client Service Management. GCS partners closely with our Client Business organization, and is dedicated to enhancing our client experience by continuous process improvement to support and service clients across the globe.
FutureAdvisor is a technology platform within BlackRock and is revolutionizing the finance service industry. The firm builds software that brings high-quality financial advice to everyone. FutureAdvisor is focused delivering better financial outcomes for everyday families.
FutureAdvisor is a digital platform for delivering financial advice and investment management, and is a part of BlackRock's Digital Wealth organization. This product has both a digital platform and more traditional asset management service component to support its clients.
The FutureAdvisor Service Center provides dedicated support to our many clients - our partner institutions, the advisors leveraging our product to build their businesses, and most importantly, our end investors. At its core, our team provides operational services to support client onboarding, including account opening, asset transfers, NIGO resolution, and pre-trade reviews, as well as providing ongoing servicing to clients with respect to their managed accounts.
A Client Operations Analyst will split their day between service and operational work. Service will be provided via our multiple client phone lines and email boxes. Operations can include; onboarding, move money requests, investment objective changes, billing, etc.
* Manage the client onboarding process from generation of custodian paperwork, follow-up, client education, and preparation of accounts for trading.
* Handle unique asset transfer cases and developing internal procedures or automated solutions where needed.
* Resolve NIGOs with clients, advisors and back office operations
* Communicate the sign-up process to clients, and setting client expectations for their onboarding experience.
* Anticipate issues and proactively mitigate them.
* Answer questions about our service, the algorithm, the onboarding process, and technical issues via phone and email.
* Work with product, platform delivery and engineering teams to improve user experience and develop product enhancements, such as:
o Create Training modules
o Create, administer and Analyze Client Surveys and present insights and data to management team
o Independently identify process and website improvements
o Create specs and engineering tickets for work to be evaluated and completed to solve identified issues.
o Create and test new ideas to improve enrollment success [call campaigns, new emails, etc.]
o Help determine workflow and test processes for new products and platforms
o Assist in scoping partner integrations and assist in implementing partner client service requirements
o Train new employees on existing software systems and company procedures
o Troubleshoot User Interface issues including technical issues, bugs, and user error and confidently work through issues with clients and engineering team.
0-2+ years of work in finance or customer facing role. Financial service experience is a plus but we will train the right candidate interested in learning investing and key financial concepts. Most of the skills and behaviors our specialists need will get you a long way in any line of work.
* Highly Proactive, taking on ownership of issues and follow through to resolution
* Efficiency and ability to successfully multitask in a fast paced environment
* Customer service orientation and attention to detail and commitment to quality
* Ability to interact as a team member and maintain a flexible attitude
* Curiosity and Professionalism
* Excellent written and verbal skills
* Ability to balance daily workload and larger projects
* Excellent research and analytical skills
* Desire to learn about the Investment Management industry (General knowledge of financial markets, investment classes, and business operations is a plus)
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, Access & Internet Explorer)
* Aladdin, SalesForce, Branchnet, ClientWorks, WealthScape, and/or Atlassian/Confluence experience a plus
* Flexibility to cover phone lines until 6 pm EST
* Willing to work overtime when required
* Bachelor's degree required
* Travel : No
* Direct Reports: No
* Licenses: No
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person's appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and also any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
BlackRock is an investment management company.