* Primary Location: United States,New York,New York
* Education: Bachelor's Degree
* Job Function: Technology
* Schedule: Full-time
* Shift: Day Job
* Employee Status: Regular
* Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
* Job ID: 19022470
In support to the Cyber Security Fusion Center (CSFC) mission, the CSFC Core Team is responsible for analyzing cyber threat information designed to increase Citi's cyber threat awareness and protection levels. By providing awareness, indications, warnings, and operational readiness, the CSFC Core Team protects the Citi brand, global business operations, technology infrastructure and client trust against global cyber threats.
* Managing daily operations of the North American CSFC Core team.
* Setting and maintaining the appropriate cadence and providing leadership for global CSFC Core teams in situational awareness, analysis and cyber crisis management programs.
* Drawing high quality, appropriate and objective conclusions from cyber security related information in a timely fashion. This includes the ability to assess risk; approach information creatively; identify the essential arguments that support analytic conclusions; identify data points that, if changed, would change or undermine key arguments; contrast and compare new information with previously acquired information; and make use of limited, ambiguous, unreliable, and deceptive information.
* Bringing together over a dozen Fusion Center teams to support BAU operations as well as Cyber Response or Crisis Management.
* Acting as the deputy to the CSFC lead for Global Operations when necessary.
* Acting as the CSFC Cyber Response and/or Crisis Coordinator when necessary. Providing CSFC input to periodic material risk assessments, SIRT status discussions, cyber intelligence planning meetings as well as other GIS strategic evaluation and planning efforts.
* Maintaining a constant awareness of CSFC team actions, significant internal and external information security incidents, and changes in Citi information security policy, procedure or technology, and events that indicate change to material risk at Citi. .
* Adequately representing and defending a viewpoint of a multitude on security topics, emphasizing enterprise decisions to prevent, detect, or alert information security professionals while considering business cases supporting and contrasting the viewpoint.
* Closely integrating with all CSFC teams in all three global locations particularly teams focused on intelligence and cyber "hunt" activities and VA Red Team full kill chain exercises.
* Identifying methods in which CSFC cyber crisis management, analysis, or intelligence can add value to our clients and stakeholders.
* Becoming an integral member in Citi cyber engagements regarding significant cyber incidents (both internal and external).
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
* Bachelor's Degree (Master's Degree preferred), or equivalent work experience.
* 8+ years of security or intelligence experience particularly with regard to understanding threat actors and their tactics, techniques, and procedures.
* Demonstrated ability to lead diverse teams focused on security challenges.
* Proven written and oral communication skills essential.
* Previous experience in education or training essential.
* Operational planning experience that includes cyber/technical disciplines.
* Strong background working with law enforcement and intelligence organizations.
* Demonstrated ability to understand, collate and explain complex information to a variety of audiences.
* Background leading a writing or analytic teams that met hard deadlines.
* Understanding of cyber security topics, the internet, and security with a passionate desire to learn more.
* Experience working in a security operations, military operations, intelligence assessment or cyber fusion center environments preferred.
* Demonstrated ability to collaborate on information technology related topics with multiple teams.
* Ability to quickly review information to determine its significance, validate its accuracy and assess its reliability and present findings to both technical and non-technical audiences.
* Driven, self-motivated and able to work independently with little oversight.
* Demonstrated capability to produce written products on a reoccurring basis incorporating findings from cross-functional and cross-enterprise teams.
* Strong understanding of the tools and sources available to conduct cyber security alerting, analysis, and enhanced situational awareness.
* Ability to juggle change in priorities frequently and remain productive and effective.
Citigroup is a company providing financial products and services.