Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
This wholly owned subsidiary of Morgan Stanley administers over $240 billion of hedge fund assets. Using the Firm's proprietary, globally accessible technology platform, the business provides a full range of fund administration services, including daily accounting and financial reporting; transfer agency and investor services; middle and back-office support; and integrated portfolio analytics. Morgan Stanley Fund Services is supported by more than 800 professionals based in New York, London, Hong Kong, Dublin, Glasgow, Mumbai, and Bangalore.
The Digital Platform Manager will be responsible for creating a strategic plan, long term vision and execution of the MSFS digital strategy. This person will be responsible for all aspects of the MSFS digital media including MSFS portal and mobile apps and will involve conceptualizing, development, maintenance of the MSFS portal and mobile app platform leveraging user experience designs and human computer interaction. This will involve gathering feedback from clients and internal stakeholders, perform competitor analysis, drive the strategic direction, define priorities, manage development plans and define and manage client rollout strategies and plans.
Qualifications of the candidate should include the following
* Bachelors or Masters degree in digital media or communications with specialization in user experience design and / or human computer interactions
* 10 plus years of experience in digital media and/or communication management
* Extensive experience in user experience design and/or Human-computer interactions
* Ability to interact with clients at all levels to present MSFS digital strategy and to gather feedback
* Strong analytical skills including data analysis and data mapping
* Experience in developing and managing a global team of product development team / business analysts and work closely with development team to execute on the digital platform strategy.
* Team player with ability to work with global cross functional teams at all levels of the organization
* Accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment and ability to work under time constraints using time management and organization skills
About Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm that advises, originates, trades, manages, and distributes capital.