Functional System Administrator - SPS/PD2
Req #: 206229
Location: Falls Church, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: None
What You'll Get to Do:
You will provide onsite and remote support to DoD agencies in the functional system administration of the Standard Procurement System/Procurement Desktop-Defense (SPS/PD2) eBusiness environment.
Duties include daily support of system requirements, answering user questions, issue resolution, reporting, and monitoring interfaces and transmissions to/from government systems including WAWF, FPDS-NG, GFEBS, EDA, etc.
Onsite and/or remote support services may also include: SOP development, implementation, and tracking, on-the-job user training, capturing and implementing best practices, providing training to users or other CACI FSAs, and troubleshooting early issues. Other services will include policy and document development and documentation, and resolution of unexpected issues.
More About the Role:
You will work with an experienced team of experts to support major DoD contracting offices, commands, and programs.
You will be expected to provide high-quality issue resolution in a timely fashion, support users world-wide in various environments and time zones, and play a major role in a variety of simple and complex eBusiness consolidations, migrations, and standard business operations. You must be able to communicate clearly with non-technical users. Should have knowledge of the SPS/PD2 Security Model tasks, vendor and organizational maintenance, and an understanding of the Integrity Tool, Procurement Data Standard Validations and FPDS-NG/CAR creation and authentication process.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* High school diploma plus completed course work in one or more college-level or professional training courses in procurement, program management, business or Government acquisition; and
* DoD contracting experience in the eBusiness environment.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Five (5) years of experience in SPS/PD2 or DoD eBusiness system administration; and
* DAWIA or FAC certification or training, or experience in Federal contracting.
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Falls Church-VA-VIRGINIA SUBURBAN
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.